“Not great- but not bad either” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Sault Ste Marie
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3651 I-75 Business Spur, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783   |
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Sault Ste. Marie
custer, MI
“Not great- but not bad either”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

You have to remember- your not paying for a Marriott. For what I paid for this motel the rooms were clean, the beds were nice, and got a comfortable night. So- It was a good night at a days Inn. Enough said

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Samantha A, General Manager at Days Inn Sault Ste Marie, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
The staff here at the Days Inn hopes you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Laingsburg
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Seriously you have to walk out of the bathroom before you can wash your hands. All I can say is GERMFEST! with the lack of maid service received while I was staying there I am confident those door handles were NOT cleaned before I arrived. Maid service was by request only apparently. I spoke to the staff on 2 occasions before our group arrived and our requests were "all set" until we arrived. What a joke and then we got a half hearted attempt from the non trained(only been there a year) employee at fixing the problem. Not planning another trip to this Days Inn.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Samantha A, General Manager at Days Inn Sault Ste Marie, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay. Room service is done to all the rooms however if you leave a do not disturb sign on your door then that indicates you do not want service and house keeping will not enter your room. I will bring the issues up with our head house keeper and the rest of the house keeping staff as well as our front desk employees to make sure we don't have issues like this occuring again.
Sault Sainte Ma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Our room wasn't cleaned (beds not made nor clean towels delivered) even after specifically requesting it and I received an "I don't care" attitude from the night time front desk help.
There was a lot of noise from upstairs well past midnight.
I wouldn't recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay with us. I will address the issues with the head house keeper and the house keeping staff as well as the front desk staff. We will get this straightened out to make sure these issues don't occur again.
Central Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

They debited my card twice, then after I got into the room, no heat, called the front desk, maintenance man was off duty but someone else came and gave me a space heater, 2 space heaters, actually. No Thanks, not again.

Room Tip: check the room first
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Samantha A, General Manager at Days Inn Sault Ste Marie, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue with the heater in your room. The front desk staff is usually good about being able to move guests to other rooms as long as we have the availability and we should have been able to do this for you. I will also make sure the maintenance man follows up on this and that the heater gets fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Freeport, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Nice place will stay there next time, staff was nice check in went fast plenty of room to park my semi

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Samantha A, Manager at Days Inn Sault Ste Marie, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful compliments! The staff here at the Days Inn is glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Been to Days Inn Sault Ste Marie? Share your experiences!