“Overall very good experience. Very efficient check in...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Sault Ste. Marie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Good solid hotel with a reasonable breakfast. The staff is friendly and helpful.
This hotel allows pets but I have never experienced any residual odors. I stay here 2 or 3 times a year and have always been satisfied.

• Stayed August 2013
Samantha A, General Manager at Days Inn Sault Ste Marie, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Glad you stay with us regularly and that you continue to be satisfied with our staff and our facility! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Stanton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times. It is not what it used to be. Our door latch was broken and had to slam the door to get it to lock. I imagine that was disruptive to the neighboring guests. The beds were bad, the mattresses had to be very old. Room was dingy and had an odor to it. We had a reservation for 4 people in our room and were charged for extra people. That's OK but we only received towels and amenities for 2 people.
Not sure if I'll stay here again. There are many other choices in this area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Sorry for the issues you encountered on your stay I can assure you if you come back to stay with us you will not have any such issues. If you notified the front desk of the issues you were having with your room they could of and should have upgraded you and your group to a different room if there was availability. Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused you all and we hope to see you again in the future!
Cedartown, Ga
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Lots of disappointing things occurred during my stay. Ran out of breakfast items 2 of the 3 mornings. The dryer did not work in laundry room. Light broken in room. My room was skipped over for cleaning one day. Foul smell in room. Loud and noisy neighbors during sleeping hours. When brought to the attention of front desk staff, they did not seem surprised and simply said...oh, sorry

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Katie J, Manager at Days Inn Sault Ste Marie, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
I apologize you did not enjoy your stay with us. I was unaware since this issue was not brought to my attention. Feel free to contact me directly at the hotel so we can resolve these issues. Thanks and we hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Days Inn Sault Ste Marie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Sault Ste Marie

Address: 3651 I-75 Business Spur, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Location: United States > Michigan > Upper Peninsula > Sault Ste. Marie
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Sault Ste. Marie
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Sault Ste Marie 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Sault Ste Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Sault Ste Marie Hotel Sault Sainte Marie
Days Inn Sault Sainte Marie
Sault Sainte Marie Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Sault Ste Marie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.