“My favorite store in Saugatuck!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 11 Shopping in Saugatuck
Type: Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Good Goods Gallery of American Craft, featuring fine art and craft including furniture, textiles, jewelry, glass, sculpture, ceramics, painting, and printmaking. Two floors of unique furnishings including beautiful hand-crafted lamps, designer clothing and handbags, silk ties and scarves. Good Goods offers a huge selection of Sticks Object art and Furniture designed by artist Sarah Grant. Open 7 days a week all year. Located in historic downtown Saugatuck.
Indiana
10 attraction reviews
“My favorite store in Saugatuck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2007

This is my favorite store in Saugatuck. They have so many unique items. I love looking at the glass items displayed in the windows of the wrap-around porch that overlooks the harbor. I love the unique benches in the side yard--esp. the the peacock. I also enjoy looking at (and reading) the furniture that has inspirational messages on it. It's funny to read that the previous reviewer's favorite item is "Tangible Evidence of MIracles." I never do this, but I had actually pulled out my camera taken a picture of it! (I will attempt to post it.)

A TripAdvisor Member
“So many media, so much talent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2005

Peruse high style contemporary crafts, wearable art, ethnic artifacts, furniture and fine art at this gallery housed in a restored Victorian boardinghouse right in the heart of Saugatuck. "Tangible Evidence of Miracles" was my favorite; make sure you go up to the second floor to see it and other extraordinary pieces. Also visit the adjacent garden to enjoy both the sculpture and glorious plantings.