“Where is the fire marshall when you need him?” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
GR, MI
“Where is the fire marshall when you need him?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

If you don't like crowds dont go on a Saturday night. We ate dinner there Saturday night..July 23rd. Food was good. A bit over priced but I guess if you are at the lake that is what you are going to pay. Our waitress was very good even with the huge crowd. They let so many people in the door that you cannot move and you cannot make your way to the restroom. It was jammed packed and they keep letting more people in the door. At what point do you stop so that the people that are already there can enjoy themselves? Then you have the womans restroom....the hand dryer does NOT work and there are no paper towels..so basically you have to wipe your hands on your clothes...with the price of the food and drinks and how many people that have going through the door you would think they could afford a new dryer for the woman's restroom. Its not like the dryer just stopped working..it has been this way for over a year! I will not be going back ever again on a Saturday night for dinner. If you want to be jammed packed with sweaty people then this is the place for you on a Saturday night.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Flint, Michigan
“Great food and Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

Best Burger I have ever had and I have had a lot, it came with homemade chips and I hate homemade chips but I ate everyone of theirs. Service was great and everyone very friendly. Wish I had read reviews before I went (didn't know I was going to end up in Saugatuck) because I didn't know they were famous for perch. I set inside because the outside tables were full and was amazed at how many people came in to order Crab Cakes to go. I will drive the 160 miles one way to go there again. A bit pricey you would think until you tasted the food.

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Best place for burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

Best burgers! The place to go at night with friends.

Visited October 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Yum! Just what we needed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

The menu said they had real perch from the Great Lakes and not the farm raised stuff found elsewhere. My wife decided to give it a try to see if it really was that good. As others have already said here on TripAdvisor, two thumbs up for the perch. We also had nachos before our meal (very good) and I had a club sandwich with onion rings. The onion rings were obviously homemade and not from Gordon Food Service. The club sandwich was great and had plenty of meat on it. We were full after all this so we skipped dessert. Service was a team effort by about three people and very good. The next time we are in the Saugatuck/Douglas area, we will happily eat there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lambertville, Michigan
“Good Service, Overpriced Bar Food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

Nice atmosphere, looked like a great find.
2 beers for me, 2 Bloody Mary's for my wife and a plate of nachos.... 30 bucks.
No thanks!