My wife and I stayed at the Belvedere for the fist time in 2009, at that time we knew we had found our own little quick escape from the stress of everyday life.
What keeps us going there is not just the beautiful house, it’s the employees, however they don’t come across as employees, they’re an incredible blend of family and friend.
I think we’ve stayed at the Belvedere over twelve amazing weekends, some events during our trip are routine, an amazing dinner in the dinning room, Jonathan serving us cocktails and coffee on the back porch while watching the sun set, the evening snack up on the first level (my wife will set her alarm just so she wont miss one of Shaun’s wonder evening snacks), the Roosters off in the far distance, and sitting on the front porch enjoying a lovely cup of coffee while watching the sun rise through the early morning mist… with not a man made sound around.
Just when you think you’ve experienced all of the charm the Belvedere had to offer… Now it’s time to meet Nancy. I could write novels about breakfast, the presentation is spectacular; the meals will bring your taste buds to life, and the service… Nancy has her finger on the pulse of what it takes to start your day off right, from her lovely personality - to making sure you are completely full and satisfied when you walk away from your breakfast table. I wish I could start ever morning of the week like this.
Thank you Shaun, Nancy and Johnathon, we’ll see you again soon.
Angie and Jim
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Inn And Restaurant
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel Saugatuck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Michigan's very own Mini Versailles located in Saugatuck, Michigan. This Frank Lloyd Wright architecture inspired mansion boasts 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms and a fine dine restaurant sitting on over 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Enjoy the intimacy of a Bed & Breakfast while feeling the sophistication for a European style boutique Inn. You won't feel like you are in some ma & pa home here. Breakfast is served in our formal dining room at your own table!The Belvedere Inn has found the perfect balance between a B&B and Boutique Inn! ... more less