We spent two nights at The Belvedere Inn to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I had heard great things from friends and read many positive reviews online, and my experience at the Belvedere upheld (if not surpassed) my expectations. The property has been well-maintained and feels just out of a movie with its charm and elegant decor. The breakfasts were wonderful and there were treats set out each evening before bed. Shaun and Pete were very hospitable and welcoming. My husband and I really enjoyed a few nights away sans TV and "to-do" lists to talk and enjoy quality time together. It was a wonderful weekend away!
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Inn And Restaurant
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel Saugatuck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Michigan's very own Mini Versailles located in Saugatuck, Michigan. This Frank Lloyd Wright architecture inspired mansion boasts 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms and a fine dine restaurant sitting on over 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Enjoy the intimacy of a Bed & Breakfast while feeling the sophistication for a European style boutique Inn. You won't feel like you are in some ma & pa home here. Breakfast is served in our formal dining room at your own table!The Belvedere Inn has found the perfect balance between a B&B and Boutique Inn! ... more less