“Good food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Indianapolis
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We were in Saugatuck for 4 days and ate there twice. Family friendly and good size portions. The edamame was served in huge bowl filled to the brim for $6. The fish tacos were the best!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Schaumburg, IL
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband & I just ate here for the 1st time and will definately return on our next visit to Saugatuck. Where to start: They have a Happy Hour everyday from 4:00-6:00 $3.00, drafts, wine & well drinks, what a way to start an evening.Nate the bartender is great, my husband drinks Blue Moon beer, but it was not on tap so Nate recommended something similar, my husband loved it. We also had dinner, I highly recommend the FISH TACO'S,LETTUCE WRAPS AND CALAMARI. The weather was nice so they had the floor to ceiling windows opens, we also did some people watching (which is fun) Will be returning!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Valparaiso, Indiana
“So delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We happened to walk by the open sliding windows and noticed another couple eating a pizza that looked amazing. It stuck in our heads because we left town and came back just for that pizza. It was delicious. We also had the fish tacos that were also very good. The ranch dressing on our salad was amazing. I loved the open air feel but I wish there was a better view than the cars parked on the street. The restaurant inside was very nice and family friendly. They could accommodate a large party or a romantic couple (such as ourselves hehe). I would definitely go back.

Visited June 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful Wicks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were in a hurry to make it to the paddle-boat cruise but we had to eat first. We explained our situation to Wicks and they got us right in. Our waitress hurried everything along so we made it. And the food was wonderful.

Visited June 2014
Hamilton, Michigan
“Wicks Park Bar & Grille now on our go to list”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch on Memorial Day and we both really enjoyed our food. I had fish tacos and she had the beet and goat cheese salad. Both were excellent. We now have several "go to" places in Saugatuck, it's getting difficult to choose.

• Visited May 2014