We have stayed here twice, on weekend getaways from Chicago. The rooms are very unique and quite enjoyable. Our first time, we were there in November, and stayed in the Orleans suite. The second we were in the Tuscany Cottage - a detached cottage across a small courtyard from the main building. Both had exceptional, themed decor, and wonderful, large whirlpool tubs. My fiance loved the canopy bed in the Orleans suite. Breakfast was simple, but quite tasty, and in a basket in our mini-fridge, so we could eat it at our leisure.
We haven't been to Saugatuck in the high season (Summer), but the town was nice and quiet during November and December, and the latter brough fantastic sales in the little boutiques downtown, a block from the property. We are looking forward to our next trip back - perhaps to a differently-themed suite, such as the Kilimanjaro one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for guests seeking a more private Bed & Breakfast experience, these romantic getaways feature fireplaces, whirlpool tubs for two, mini-kitchens, in-room continental breakfast and off-street parking. Located in the heart of downtown Saugatuck, steps away from everything. We wouldn't think of telling you how long your visit should be so there's never a minimum stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Hidden Garden Cottages & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Garden Cottages And Suites
- Hidden Garden Cottages Hotel Saugatuck