We spent our anniversary in Saugatuck recently (Oct 8), enjoying a wonderful dinner at Everyday People and a delightful overnight at Hidden Garden Cottage and Suites. Hidden Garden is tucked away and we had a little trouble even finding it at first. Our room was charming and more than well equipped for an overnight - for those wanting to stay longer, there is a nice little kitchen with adequate cookware and utensils. While we didn't have an opportunity to use it, the built in jacuzzi looked quite inviting. We hope to make it back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for guests seeking a more private Bed & Breakfast experience, these romantic getaways feature fireplaces, whirlpool tubs for two, mini-kitchens, in-room continental breakfast and off-street parking. Located in the heart of downtown Saugatuck, steps away from everything. We wouldn't think of telling you how long your visit should be so there's never a minimum stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hidden Garden Cottages & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Garden Cottages And Suites
- Hidden Garden Cottages Hotel Saugatuck