“Awesome food and great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Phone number is (269) 983-2989.
Description: Phone number is (269) 983-2989.
“Awesome food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

we really enjoyed this restaurant and will be returning soon! I had the PadThai and it was excellent but best of all they had the best service! Kuddos!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Band food with hair in it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the pad Thai for take out. Far less flavorable than pad Thai I've had other places but still decent and I was determined to enjoy it. Than mid way through the meal I found a 4inch black hair. I cringed but thought well it happens and continued eating. Than I found the second one!! That's too much I threw the rest out and tried to avoid throwing what I had already eaten up! This place used to be great but not anymore :-(

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Buchanan, MI
“This is our new favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I were so thrilled with Ban Thai when we went there for the first time last week. Both of just loved our meals. Jimmy, the owner, served us himself and was so friendly and helpful. He even gave us a special Thai fruit to try at the end of our meal, for free. We left vowing we would eat here regularly. Southwest Michigan is full of chain restaurants that serve fried foods and have loud bright atmospheres. Ban Thai was a refreshing departure with unique authentic food quickly brought to us, a warm and relaxed atmosphere, soft music, and such charm and individuality. All for a great price! This place is a rare treasure that I would highly recommend!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Outstanding Thai Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a small capacity restaurant, very fresh food, very personal service, best Thai food I have had in the midwest. No liquor license though. Ask for the Thai Custard, my favorite....

Visited December 2012
Berrien Springs, Michigan
“Wonderful Thai Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Delicious!!! Friendly quick service, food is tasty and was unexpectedly good for a small town.

Visited September 2011