I really do enjoy coming to Uncle John's Cider Mill once or twice a year. Even though it is feeling more commercialized and less like a family affair, this is not necessarily a bad thing.
- Amazing fudge around the holidays. My favorite is the Red Velvet fudge. Outstanding. It's creamy and not dry at all; it will keep in your freezer.
- Amazing bread. My favorite is the iced blueberry bread. The icing it out-of-this-world good.
- A fine selection of cheeses that are not overpriced.
- The cider, of course, is amazing. It's tangy and sweet.
- The winery is outstanding! Thanks for this wonderful addition to your farm. The Perry is my favorite wine.
- I frozen apple cider is an especially great treat!
- The cookies are outstanding, too. I love the sugar cookies that have the raspberry filling.
- I love your frozen apple cider, but you don't get very much. I wish that you would offer much larger cups (I would be more than happy to pay more for a huge cup of it).
- The cider tastes terrible out-of-season. You freeze it and then put it in the fridge to sell. It really does not taste good after being thawed out. I would just not sell it.
- It's better to come here out-of-season to avoid the crowds. The crowds are the most annoying part of this place, but at least it's a sign of good business.
- I hate that you close down for part of the year. I would love to come here year-round.
If you own or manage Uncle John's Cider Mill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.