“Okay its hokey but fun” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Grand Rapids, Michigan
54 attraction reviews
“Okay its hokey but fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

It is a fun short tour and for the price it is worth the laugh. If you volunteer to be part of the demonstrations it is more fun. You can take pictures and have your picture taken for just $5.00. There is a small gold course there, a maze and a zip line. We played the golf for free with a coupon on line from the tourism board. Stop for the fun.

Visited July 2014

Sturgis, Michigan
24 attraction reviews
“FUN!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Went there for the first time about 30yrs ago with my parents and aunt&uncle&cosins; then about 5 yrs ago again with my parents and my husband and daughter had fun yes its a bit goofy but hey its fun I think everyone should go at least once.

Visited August 2013
Michigan
10 attraction reviews
“Totally cheesy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Lol, what a wonderful thing to do. It will amaze you and you will have fun laughing when you are trying to stay cool. It was something we did decades ago, and decide to repeat this vacation. Do the 15 deal @ visitors welcome station , and get great coupons for many, many things. 1/2 off boats to island too.

Visited July 2014
3 attraction reviews
“To be a kid again....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

When my older sister, brother and I were younger we would go to the UP almost every year and every year we would beg our parents to stop at Mystery Spot...and they never did. So as adults, we went on another family trip and we were able to take my nephews. It was definitely directed at kids, and they really enjoyed it. Is it a tourist trap? Definitely. For as long as it has been in St. Ignace, you should at least do it once. So I am sure I will be taking my children there someday, so that will get to experience it.

Visited July 2013
“Glad we finally stopped!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

The people were so friendly and our guide Tori made us feel like we were the only ones she took on your today. She must do this a hundred times a season but she was friendly, interactive and enthusiastic. Gift shop personnel and cashier were so friendly too!

Visited June 2014