“Fun for all ages” 4 of 5 stars

Clarksville, Tennessee
19 attraction reviews
“Fun for all ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have visited the Mystery Spot a couple of times. This past time I see that they have updated and made many repairs, since my last visit.

Even if you understand how the illusion works, you can still have a good time watching the kids be amazed and at about $5 per person, it is a nice affordable attraction.

The staff was friendly and enthusiastic about the job, making the experience that much more enjoyable.

If you are driving down US 2 and need a bit of a leg stretcher, get out and see the Mystery Spot.

Chicago, Illinois
“Sounds hokey, but seriously fun & informative!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Worth the money! The owners did an excellent job turning this place into and amusing & informative attraction. its nice that they get to mix a little bit of science in. zip lines were affordable and beautiful. had fun running around the maze. the workers were spirited, top notch, ready to give you a good time. even the souvenir shop was fun. I have my Mystery Spot magnet. Do you?

Visited July 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
22 attraction reviews
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

This place has always been a favorite. My parents took me there and I've taken my kids there and soon I'll be taking my grandkids there. Now they have zip lining which was a blast!!

Temperance, Michigan
9 attraction reviews
“Lot of fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was a great place for the kids (as well as my hubby:)) Even though it's a little old, it was still a lot of fun. Several in our party were chosen to be part of a demonstration, and they all loved it. After that, we walked across the street to putt-putt and the maze. If you plan to visit all 3 attractions, plan on 2-3 hours. It was really a nice way to spend an afternoon!

Visited September 2012
Pittsburgh
3 attraction reviews
“Corny, but fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a good time here, including our teenagers. The guide was great. We did the mini-golf, the maze, and the zip line. It isn't the most memorable place we have ever gone, but we spent a couple enjoyable hours there. A little pricey, but still fun.