“Great burger & very fast service.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Pendleton
“Great burger & very fast service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

We ate inside at the counter. We had a burgers, fried pickles (garlic tasting) French fries, & cheddar poppers (very rich chedddar). The best part was the chocolate malt. This would be a place that I would go back to if time allows.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hazel Park, Michigan
“The best burger you will ever eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Clydes is one of thoses places that you drive by for years without stopping. That changed for me about six years ago. Now I do not drive by without stopping. Clydes is about a four and a half hour car ride from my home so I have to time my trip just right. Lunch or dinner you will love it. The only thing a first timer should try is "The Big C" Just tell the wonderful girls behind the counter what you would like on your burger. I like bacon, cheese, grilled onions I also get a order of onion rings. My special tip is to put some onion rings on the burger too. If and I will say if you can finish it all you did good. I can't even tell you how good and fresh the burger is just trust me you will love it. If you get there on Friday night ask the cook about the local high school football team. If your lucky the game will be on the radio. Don't forget to tip your waitress. I look forward to seeing Clydes again this year in November.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I would give Clyde's an average rating for this. Their are better options in the area for drive in food. This place is a little over priced.

Visited August 2012
California
“Go for the experience and Enjoy the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Clyde's is one of those unique local places that you will remember and want to return to for another meal. Not necessarily the most healthy option with an emphasis on burgers and fried foods and very large portions but worth it for occasional treat. Going to Clyde's has become something of a tradition for us and has always been a fun meal for our family. Very, very casual with fast service and good food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bay City, Michigan
“Good food, pretty good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My daughter and I ate at Clydes for lunch on Aug 17, 2012. We started our vacation by sitting inside during their rush hour. We both ordered the Big C burger, french fries and onion rings. I was disappointed with the rings, as I read previous reviews that raved how they were the best they ever ate, homemade,etc. they were standard Gordon's Food Service frozen rings, nothing special. The fries were good, the burger big and messy, but very good. We ordered Barqs root beer, no special pop to drink. IF we go back next year we will try a real malted milk. Lots of people were ordering their fish basket as it was a Friday, ,, he prices were very high for the quality and quantity, but I would go there again to try something different. I also learned to order a fork, knife and plate with my Big C burger. I would rate it about with A & W if it had A & W root beer and floats. Culvers delivers the same great tastes for about the same price...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere