“I won!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 20 things to do in Saint Ignace
Livonia, Michigan
“I won!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Went to the casino with my sister to use credits given out by our hotel. I generally play table games and rarely play machines. The casino gave us extra credits for signing up for a players card. The credits could only be used in certain machines, mainly $.01-$.05 machines. I have not idea how to use these machines and have now idea how I ended up winning on a $.02 slot machine...who knew!

Visited August 2014

Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“smaller casino with a great view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

the view is very nice but the casino is pretty small. sign up for the card for 10.00 free...............................

Canal Winchester, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
“First Casino Visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

This was the first time at any casino! We weren't sure what to do or where to go but the staff was friendly and helpful. WE also were helped by one of the very nice patrons there. WE won, we lost, we won again and final broke even. I was a great way to spend an evening and there was lots of slots and tables to choose from. There is also a hotel on the grounds for convenience.

Visited August 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
37 attraction reviews
“Coins!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My favorite part of this casino is that the coins still come out of the machines instead of the paper ticket! The casino is well kept and clean. There were lots of workers available if you had any questions. Stopped in quick to the bar and got a drink. The bartender was very nice and quick. We did win a little on the machines but ended up putting it all back in. We did not play the tables at all. The casino is easy to get to and is a beautiful building. The windows overlooking the lake are gorgeous. If you enjoy casino's, this would be a nice one to stop at. They also have a penny stamping machine!

East Lansing, MI
18 attraction reviews
“Ok....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Nothing exciting. People talked about new machines, I saw a lot more of the older ones which was fun as I missed playing them. They had a few of the coin machines left which ate my coins quickly. I like how there are several doors and windows throughout so I didn't stay very late. Clean casino, not very smokey.