Overall I was quite impressed with this hotel and will likely stay here again. The hotel staff were friendly and the beds were comfortable. I also loved having the Lakeside view. The hotel is also conveniently located just north (but within walking distance) of the hubbub of the waterfront business distract.
The reasons I gave this venue four rather than five stars:
1. The hotel uses styrofoam everything at breakfast. This is a major detractor in my book. It makes me somewhat ill thinking of all of the chemicals consumed by hotel guests as well as the waste produced every single day.
2. Our room was not quiet. Guests above sounded like elephants up until 11:30 pm and again starting at 5:30 am.
3. The waterfront area is covered in goose poo, which detracts from its appeal for an evening stroll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy this lovely resort hotel from your private balcony as you look out at Mackinaw Island and the bay. Enjoy relaxing in our large indoor pool and spa. Ask about our Mackinac Island vacation package and the casino package. Casino shuttles are free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Breakers Resort - Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Beachside Hotel Saint Ignace
- Comfort Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Comfort Inn