“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Allen Park, Michigan
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stopped in just for a quick bite after zip lining, the food was good, the chardonnay was cool and the service was very pleasant.

Visited August 2013

Alexandria, Minnesota
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had a wonderful lake perch, my husband had prime rib and my daughter had battered jumbo shrimp. We all had a side salad and back potato with our entrée. It was all very lovely and the service was fabulous.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lima, Ohio
“Delicious Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Prices are about average for good local seafood. 15 to 35 bucks roughly, depending on what you get.
Me, my girlfriend, and her 16 year old cousin went there and none of us were disappointed. I got trout i believe and it was absolutely delicious. wonderfully done and so full of flavour. I was moaning and groaning left and right.
the ambience was nice and the staff was equally so. I highly recommend this place if you are into seafood and local eateries.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Duluth, Minnesota
“Nice place to go.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Staff were very friendly. The host waited to seat us as he was waiting for a couple to leave so we could have their table looking over the lake. The restaurant is larger inside than it seems when you go through the door. Service was fast. Food was very good. My husband had the seafood platter and I had a cobb salad. He felt the seafood was better than at many other places. It was lightly battered and deep fried which he doesn't usually order. My salad was very good, served in a big plastic "shell" bowl on a plate. The waitress warned me that the bowl was a little tippy. It was, but no problem for me. I would eat here again.
"

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Both surf and turf great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Had two meals here. Both the prime rib and white fish are excellent. Modest furnishings, but food and service very good. I would go back again. BTW breakfast is very good as well

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere