“Wow - This is a Ramada?!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites

You added Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Davenport Avenue, I-675, Exit 3, Saginaw, MI 48602   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Saginaw
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wow - This is a Ramada?!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2009

Normally staying in very high end hotels, the Ramada was a hotel that I typical would pass up but I kept an open mind while walking into their very posh lobby, and boy was I pleasantly astounded!!!! The room was very clean, the bed and pillows, super soft, just the way I like it... The staff was also on top of their game... Would I stay there again, HECK YEAH!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
St Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2009

I have had occasion to stay at this hotel a great deal. I relocated to Michigan and chose this hotel while I looked for a house to buy. Being in a strange city where you don't know anyone isn't fun. The staff at this hotel went out of their way to make me feel welcome. They recommended neighborhoods that matched my needs and went out of their way to help me. My room was always clean and the food was good. I'd recommend this property to anyone needing to visit Saginaw. Special cudo's go to the GM who went out of her way to make me feel special.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2009

Our stay was really great.The staff was the best we asked about places in the area and Sandra and Gwen went on line and printed the directions for us. I think what makes a good hotel is the rooms and the staff and I was very pleased with both.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
CCHills, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2009

My family and I stayed at the Ramada Inn in Saginaw from 5/23-5/24/09. All staff were friendly and helpful. I especially want to acknowledge the Desk Staff, Sandra andGwen. The rooms were big and clean. They are a little dark because of the inside location of the rooms, however, we only used our rooms to sleep and relax. We spent most of our time with the family we cam to visit and touring the surrounding area vinyards. The Bar and Grill, D.J.s offered $2.00 drinks. Service in the bar could have been better, but once we were served it was great. The continental breakfast was good also. However, they need to add breakfast meat, in my opinion, to the breakfast fare. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2009

I spent one night at the Ramada Inn & Suites in Saginaw, Michigan. First, they charged an extra $10 for a smoking room. The room was small and dark, it had no window. The hall outside the room smelled of mold. The heater was a wall-mounted unit; it was either too hot or too cold. The worst part was that when I woke up the next morning, my left leg and arm were covered with insect bites. Bed bugs? You should not stay in this place, PERIOD.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
rmasag, General Manager at Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, June 2, 2009
Dear Guest:
I am very disappointed that you posted this review stating our hotel may have Bed Bugs. I took your call very seriously and called an exterminator in to inspect the room immediately. She was here within 1 hour of your phone call and I attended the detailed inspection of the guest room. Rose extermination concluded that we have no bugs in the room. We also have them come to the hotel 2 times a month for preventative treatments. I did followup with you on the phone after this inspection and as I stated to you on the phone, I will mail you a copy of her inspection report. I am very sorry you have been biten by something, but I am confident it was not here at the Ramada. Many guests have reviewed on how clean and comfortable our rooms are.
Management
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2009

Beds were clean and comfortable. I loved the bubble tub after a full day in Frankenmuth and Bay City. This hotel was close to both. I had a little trouble finding the hotel as there are many one way streets and my mapquest directions were not very clear. However, when calling the hotel for assistance, they were quite polite and helpful in getting me there. Stay was quite adequate.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2009

Solely because this was the top-rated hotel in Saginaw on TripAdvisor, my colleague and I booked rooms at the Ramada on a business trip last week. The rooms were dated and dark. "Breakfast" was a few pastries and a chafing dish full of eggs - not even any cereal or yogurt.

Worst of all, after sleeping in the bed all night, I awoke in the morning to discover my blanket (which had previously been hidden by sheets) was covered in CIGARETTE BURNS. I do not believe it is too much to expect a hotel to replace blankets covered in cigarette burns, especially in a non-smoking room. How long had that blanket been in there?? Disgusting.

We checked out that morning and got rooms at the brand-new Springhill Suites across town.

TripAdvisor, you let me down! I don't know that I can ever trust recommendations on the site again.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!