“Good stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites

You added Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Davenport Avenue, I-675, Exit 3, Saginaw, MI 48602   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Saginaw
Toronto
“Good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I've stayed here before. Generally clean, polite staff. The dinner included during the week and breakfast is a nice touch, convenient. Fitness room small and a little stuffy, but does the job. Room was clean. Points for improvement include: a few of my pillows smelled stale, but the pillowcases were clean, the wifi was only available in a certain spot in the room, the hairdryer didn't work. Overall, not points to prevent a repeat stay as this place is good value for the money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
GM3325, General Manager at Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear hotel guest,
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you had a good stay and that you were able to take advantage of the value-added complimentary breakfast and dinner. I thank you for your mentions on where to improve. It is very important to us to know what we can do better. We hope you will come back and stay with us soon.
Lynn Ankoviak

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one Saturday night because there were no rooms available in Birch Run or Frankenmuth. Hotel had decent reviews so we booked it. Was also the most expensive hotel on our 3 night trip.

Finding the hotel was easy but the freeway near the hotel was closed so it took a little longer to get there. Check in was fast. The room was pretty small (tiny desk and only 1 nightstand) with an old tube tv. The room was clean and there was a fridge and microwave. There are also no windows to the outside. Just to the hall way.

Free continental breakfast which was ok.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for staying with us while visiting Frankenmuth and Birch Run. I am glad that you found your room clean and comfortable. Our hotel has a lot of oak, brick and traditional decor. We work very hard to keep things clean and maintain the conditions. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Yours in hospitality,
Harrison Township
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Very clean room, nice lobby, comfy bed. I booked this room through Hotwire for great price. I was a little worried about the area but it was fine. The only thing was I was given a room with 1 kingsize bed when I needed 2 beds. When i checked in and asked for 2 queens beds they tried to charge me $20 extra for 2 queens. I made due with the 1 king which was a little disappointing.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Pleasantly Surprised,
Thank you for choosing the Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites. I am glad that we exceeded your expectations! I hope that you will stay with us the next time your travels bring you to our area. You can call the hotel directly and we will match any online rates and make sure you get the accomodations that fulfill your needs.
Brownstown Township, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Housekeeping was pushing us out 3 hours before checkout. 5 different women from housekeeping continually asked if we were done so they could clean. I've never felt so rushed to get out of a hotel in my life. Made us feel very unwelcome. When we were done and leaving our suite the same 5 ladies that hounded us all morning were all standing right outside our door while we were leaving we could barely get out the door before being pushed aside so they could clean. I will never be back for this reason very unwelcome!!!!! The bathroom light was out made me wonder how housekeeping was able to clean the toilet and tub in the dark after the last guest left???? Gross I wore flip flops in the shower for fear it wasn't clean. Then the hotel charged us for smoking in the room when we did not!!!! Breakfast was horrible eggs made me sick couldn't even handle the smell of them. Potatoes tasted and felt like they were from the day before. Couldn't even choke down the stale bread. I work in the hotel business and would never expect a business to be run like this!!! I do not recommend this hotel for anyone!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,
I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay and I thank you for bringing these items to my attention so I can continue to improve our hotel and our service.
Au Gres
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I were there for one night and the stay was a good experience, just like the other nights we have stayed there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Ramada Saginaw Guest,
Thank you for your review. The biggest compliment is that you are a return guest that stays with us whenever you visit Saginaw. Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.
STANTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My experience started before we stayed. I booked through Priceline, which is how I book the majority of our hotel stays. I called to confirm our reservation and requested two beds in our room. I was informed that due to their pretty strict policy, we would have to pay an upgrade fee if we wanted two beds. Sandra helped me out with this and although I have never paid an upcharge before, my hands were tied, we upgraded. Thank you Sandra for your courtesy and helpfulness! When we arrived, Levi and Benjamin helped us with our check-in and restaurant suggestions. We picked Timbers down the street and were very pleased. The hotel room was very large, nicely decorated, clean and quiet. Did I mention the room was very large? refrigerator, microwave, wet bar area, computer working area, vanity area and a table and chairs along with our two beds and it still seemed spacious! Rainmakers Bar and Grill is located downstairs where we enjoyed a band each night. Overall this is property is on our return list should we ever make it back to Saginaw. Everyone there made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Ramada Saginaw Guest,
I am glad that your felt so welcome at our hotel. Our rooms are spacious and I am glad that you found it comfortable. Rainmakers Bar and Grill is a very nice addition to our hotel and the live entertainment makes it a fun happening place to be! We are so happy to be on your return list! See you soon.
Standish
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was not expecting much from this hotel, but was pleasantly surprised when I arrived! The decor is wonderful and the staff were very pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable. They offer a complimentary dinner every Mon - Thurs, which is great for saving money. They are also located very close to the local university, so this could be a great place to stay for a college visit.

The food was excellent in both taste and presentation. There is an attached restaurant (Rainmakers Lounge & Grill) which is a great place for a bite while you are here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
GM3325, General Manager at Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear College Visitor,
Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Saginaw. I am glad that we exceeded your expectations. We are close to Saginaw Valley State University as well as Delta College. Thank you for joining us for the complimentary dinner we serve Monday-Thursday. I am glad that you enjoyed it and saw it as a true value. We look forward to having you back as our guest at the Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites.
See you soon,
Lynn Ankoviak

Been to Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!