“Nice Tucked Away Gem” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Topeka, Kansas
“Nice Tucked Away Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I definitely judge a book by it's cover when it comes to restaurants. Although this restaurant is not sketchy, it does not have the cutest facade. Additionally, the inside decor is a tad dated. HOWEVER...the food is delicious!! I definitely judged, but when I received my egg drop soup, it was some of the best egg drop soup I've ever had! Additionally, their fried rice, crab-cheese won tons, sesame chicken, and Hunan chicken was really good, too! My fortune also said that great wealth was going to come to me soon--so I couldn't have asked for a better experience :)

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent Chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This restaurant has been here over 35 years and we have never been disappointed. The food is great and very, very reasonable. It is a bit hidden in the back of a lot off Bay Rd. but well worth the search!

Visited August 2013
saginaw, mi
“getting better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was a little negative on a previous review but I felt things had improved at a recent trip here. They were never "bad" , always one of the best but the food is a little improved over previous visits. There were four of us and we had the imperial dinner for four. Sizzling rice soup was great as usual, best in Saginaw. All four dishes were fresh and served timely. The help with the Mo Shu pork was appreciated. I think they are back to their old high standards. They will prepare take out for any dish, I have had it several times and it is always ready on time and very good!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merrill, Michigan
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

This place has been here for years It is a very good place foe Chinese food it Is one of my favorite places for chinese

• 4 of 5 stars Food
saginaw mi
“My favorite restaurant since childhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have lived in Saginaw since I was three years old and this has always been my favorite restaurant. Their sizzling rice soup is my all time favorite food. In Saginaw, we have a lot of Chinese restaurants but this one has the best food made with the best ingredients. The shrimp is always tender, never rubbery and they use thinly sliced bamboo shoots that never taste splintery. I recommend the beef or chicken with broccoli the sauce is delicious or the fried rice because it has a delicious smokey flavor to it. Every meal I've had is delicious and after 22 years it's still my favorite place to eat.

• 5 of 5 stars Food