“Great food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Overall, the menu had many options and the food was very good. The waitress did well and was helpful.

• Visited June 2013

“great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've eaten here many times for lunch, first time for dinner tonight. There were four of us and we had the Mongolian dinner for four. Overall the food was very good. Each dish was uniquely flavored. The help was friendly, service was maybe a little slow but not that bad and we enjoyed not being rushed and had time to visit. The piano player was good but I am 69 and the music competes with the conversation and it was a little hard to follow the conversation at times. Much better than a buffet with each dish tasting fresh and made to order. We made a change in the printed menu at no extra charge, very willing to do so. I have no complaints so that is good!~
Not much to look at on the outside but the inside was very pleasant. It is on the west side of the river, not the east like some have said.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ft Pierce
“By far the best Chinese in saginaw!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Always a favorite for lunch or dinner. We have enjoyed the pot stickers....lemon chicken, the shrimp with lobster sauce is great, almond boneless chicken is kind of unique and very good. Even the hot tea is high quality and very good. Hubby likes the pepper steak as well. Everyone I know enjoys this restaurant with a very pretty decor and friendly staff. Oh and the sizzling rice soup is excellent!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Farmington, Michigan
“Excellent entrees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

It was a weird experience. Hot and sour soup was not very good. Maybe the worst I ever had. Not hot or sour and not a lot of substance. We got 6 entrees and they were excellent. Perfectly cooked and flavored. Loved that part of our meal. In town for a funeral and if I come back to Saginaw, I would come back, just not order the soup.

• Visited March 2013
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I've loved the PH for many years; it has always been the highest quality chinese food by which I judged all others. I took my daughter there yesterday. We both ordered Mongolian beef, a favorite. She ordered hers hot, mine medium. I got a spring roll, which was dripping with grease. The crab cheese was good. The wontons for her soup were also very greasy. She said the soup was good; their egg drop soup has always been the best, not slimy and thick. The Mongolian beef was so oily she used her napkin to blot some of it up. Mine wasn't as bad but still way too oily. The waitress said they make the hot sauce in oil, so that is why it's oily. Funny, I've had good MB other places, as well as Panda House before, and it wasn't like this! I felt ill as soon as I ate a few forkfuls, so I boxed up the rest. Thought maybe my husband would like. This is the first time I lost my lunch in a restaurant bathroom. Very disturbing experience. I'm done with them, sorry to say.

• Visited January 2013