“Who the hell eats at a buffet? Eat here instead.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Andiamo Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 168 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd
Description: Located on Main Street in the heart of Royal Oak's restaurant district, this popular location has the locals licking their chops. Many of the classic Andiamo menu items plus a few surprise specialties make this a dining experience you won't want to miss. Centrally located, this restaurant is convenient for business lunches.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Who the hell eats at a buffet? Eat here instead.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2008

Who the hell eats at a buffet? Eat here instead.

michigan
“food is nice but seating not as good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2008

this was my first time to andiamo and took my date there. The table we got was so tiny that it could probably fit three plates. A couple of times I found myself almost touching the back of the person sitting behind me as the seating was soo close. If I moved to my left or right, I would come in the way of people who are trying to walk by the tables! was my first experience of sitting in such a congested setup. Would not recommend it just for this. food otherwise was alright.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food, great place...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2008

Great food, great place to go for drinks

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I only had a chance to sample from the small plates menu outside. Gnocci with gorgonzola cream & sundried cherries...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2008

I only had a chance to sample from the small plates menu outside. Gnocci with gorgonzola cream & sundried cherries was absolutely fantastic! I'll be back next time I'm in Royal Oak.

“Nice wine selection.”