“Clean and friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Roseville
“Clean and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here for a home renovation, it was clean and we'll maintained, we were greeted enthusiastically every time we came in and everyone was very friendly. The room was large with a nice kitchenette and extra large bathroom. The room smelled clean upon entering, the only smells were of cooking in other rooms as you walked the hall ways. I asked for an early check in and was accommodated very pleasantly.

• Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable and clean and you were always greeted enthusiastically. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My friend and I stay for a few days on business and the hotel was clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were adequate and well stocked. There were several instances where we passed by the front desk and the associates were always willing to offer help or ask if we needed anything.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you found your room to be clean and our staff to be helpful during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Me and my girl tried to stay the night. After roughly an hour or so the smell of bleach or a cleaning product used in the room made us both very sick to our stomachs. There was 2 small almost throw pillows on bed. The chair in the room looked like it was picked out from the garbage. We also felt really dirty when we left. The guy at the front desk isnt a front desk person. I wouldnt recommend my worst enemy to stay here.

• Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the odors and the level of cleanliness in you room. Please know, I am working with the housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures so that this issue does not affect our future guests. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, ros@extendedstay.com. We do hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future!
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Have never stayed at a hotel priced so cheap and won't again. Learned my lesson. No shampoo/conditioner in room. No hair dryer - had to go to front desk. One sheet on the bed and very thin comforter - had to crank the heat. Checked in at 11 and had to deal with person through a closed gate like a criminal. Tried to order pizza but said phone was restricted so I had to use my cell phone and being from out of the country that was likely costly. Bare bones hotel room for sure! When we arrived the desk clerk threw a basket in front of us and asked if we needed anything. There was toothpaste and razors but no shampoo??!! Coffee maker and coffee but no filter - useless. Don't leave anything at home that u can't live without because they likely don't have it.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were not offered any shampoo or hair dryer, gates not opened and that you were not able to dial out from the telephone.

Please note that we are in the process of making upgrades to our linens. However the coffee does come with the filter in the package. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team will detail all our amenities at check in.

Once again, thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The hotel is very clean and I absolutely LOVE that you get that "homey" feel when you are away from home. You are provided with a kitchenette to make your own meals in the convenience of your room. Although my stay was short, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and that it felt like your "home away from home". As well, it is great to read that you enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen.

Rochester, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Clean room, no leaky faucet. No dirty toliet. Used the blacklight nothing found. The front desk were nice and friendly. The towels could be a little thicker but for the price that you are paying you can't expect a five star hotel type towel. Free wi-fi is a plus. Cool just pick up and go type of continential breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room. As well, it is great to know that our staff provided you with such friendly service and that you liked having free WiFi as well as our grab-and-go breakfast.

Marine City, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Front desk, made me feel like a criminal, they did not communicate with each other, and while there the police were called and it was a very uncomfortable trip to this hotel. We had a room for four, but had service (utensils, etc.) for only three. The silverware and plates and cups did not match and I asked for another serving, and was told no, so we went and purchased suitable utensils and plates for us.

Room Tip: There is no swimming pool.