“Great Location Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 10 hotels in Roseville
Roseville, Michigan
“Great Location Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great location. The highlight of this particular Extended Stay is the staff. I frequent this property often. Every time I stay, staff members Teanta, Nicole, Jessica, and Michael create a very welcoming atmosphere for each and every guest who stays there. Decent price, nice location, top notch staff. Hats off to Extended Stay Roseville.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property and the kind comments spoken about Nicole, Teanta, Michael & Jessica. I'm glad that you had such a wonderful experience while staying with us. We are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business & leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lewiston, Mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at an Extended Stay for work reasons for the last 2 years. We stayed at the one in Canton and the one in Roseville, Mi. We are very happy with the quality of the premises and extremely happy with the helpfulness and courtesy of the staff.

• Stayed July 2013
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you were pleased with the hotel and our awesome staff at our Roseville, Michigan location . Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. We strive to make every guest experience the best it possibly can be. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Harrison Township, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I travel 8 months out of the year and have stayed in these hotels before. This was one was the worst hotel out of many that I have stayed in.
3 blankets with holes in them (I took pictures), I was told that breakfast ended at (9:30am). I go for breakfast at 9:10am and was told that breakfast was over at 9am. Very dusty, no channels on TV, I was told that there was a charge to get clean towels and to get the room serviced. The sheets were nasty and had stains on them. I checked in at 9pm and checked the next morning after sleeping in my car and checked in to another hotel.The microwave was dirty no cups,plates or silverware.
I have informed my job to NEVER put me in an extended stay again.

Room Tip: never stay at extended stay in Michigan.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I am meeting with my team to review our total commitment to delivering great service and fresh rooms. Please understand that we maintain strict quality and cleanliness standards; I am so sorry this was not upheld in your case.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me at ros@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I am a frequent at extended stay . My best customer service experience was in Michigan at the Roseville location. The manager mrs Neal and her assistant Jessica were very helpful in making sure I had the most comfortable stay at her location. I don't usually remember names but they stood out.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the great customer service Elisa & Jessica provided. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors. Thank you again for your review! We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at in Detroit and to be honest I have been to a lot, and i can tell you from experience that this is the only hotel where you will find some of the friendliest workers available. The rooms were so clean i could not have believe that i was in a hotel. Another reason why i love this hotel is because of its general manager Elisa Neal, any problems that i would have she would jump on it right away and make my stay the best it could i would almost think that they were treating me like a part of the royal family. I would sit outside in the lobby enjoying my cup of complimentary coffee when Elisa would pass me pushing a housekeeping cart heading out to make sure that the hotel was kept up to code. Loved this hotel. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms that over look the beautiful flowers in the parking lot.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Charles - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such rewarding comments about our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the services that our team provided you, especially Elisa. The staff and I strive to provide all of our guests with a comfortable stay; it is so rewarding to know that we were able to do that for you.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

It is unquestionable that when your job takes you away from your home that it leaves you lonely, uncomfortasble and times a little home sick. My stay at the Rosevillle Extended Stay in MI was by no means any of the above. Apon my arrival at the hotel I was warmly greeted by a young lady by the name of Elisa who seemed happy that I chose to stay at that hotel. The room was clean and reminded me of my first studio apartment. Elisa told me that there was a laundry room and that if I needed new towels or linnes that all I needed to do was to drop of the soiled ones and I would be given clean ones. This was great to know but I was happier to know that could do laundry and get some fresh clean clothes. I am not a breakfast person because I am up and out early, but having a coffee maker and free coffee was a added plus. I had the opportunity to experience that warm smile of Elisa on two other occassions during my week stay. One could only imagine my suprise on asking for the manager to pay Elisa a compliment I was told that she was the manager. Thank you Elisa for making me feel welcome. I will always choose Extended Stay as my hotel of choice. More so if I am in Michigan I will stay at Rosevill. I also plan to stay at Extended Stay hotels when I take my famiy on vacation. Thanks again for your warm hospitality. Respectfully Yours, SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!!

Room Tip: Tell the helpful employees at the front desk what your looking for Elisa has a great staff
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Andrew - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were pleased with our services, and our friendly staff, especially Elisa. The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had to visit the area for an anniversary party. We were going to stay at another hotel nearby but they were not very friendly or cooperative and wouldn't let us check in until four. I went on this app and found Extended Stay America. It was very close so we went and checked it out. We walked in and Nicole at the front desk was very helpful, and very nice. We needed three rooms and needed to get checked in as soon as we could so we could make sure we had time to get ready. We were in our rooms within ten minutes of walking into the hotel. We ran into another staff member on the 3rd floor Bernadette, who stopped and talked to us and was very informative and nice, telling us if we need anything let her know. The entire staff was great! We walked into our rooms and were very pleased with the size and the cleanliness of our rooms as well. Overall a five star! Great stay, the whole family loved it! :)

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Elyse - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such remarkable things about our entire team, especially Nicole and Bernadette. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the great customer service our staff provided to you.

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville? Share your experiences!