In many ways, Detroit is a post-apocalyptic, third-world city, and this hotel fits right in:
- When we checked in, a loud disembodied voice from their security service checked in with the front desk to make sure everything was OK.
- Room decor was dated (circa 1974)
- Room smelled bad
- Tile around toilet was cracked, with apparent attempt to fix using white-out and crazy glue
- Window locks are flimsy (could easily break in using a wet toothpick)
- Had to pin the curtains shut for privacy
- Air conditioner sounded like a 1974 Soviet helicopter trying (unsuccessfully) to take off. We had to turn it off in order to sleep.
As sad as it is, most hotels in and around Detroit are just as bad.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Roseville
- Roseville Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.