“BEST SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 10 hotels in Roseville
“BEST SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

they will make u feel at home all rooms clean most friendly staff more like friends will always stay when im in town a special ty to JESSICA REID, ELISA MICHELLE AND A SPECIAL THANK TO NICOLE BILLS ty fot your hospitality

Room Tip: hotel staff will let u check out any room b 4 purchase so do so if like there friendly staff
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you kindly for your posting and for recognizing the staff's efforts, especially Jessica, Elisa and Nicole. I’m so glad you feel at home at our hotel. It’s wonderful to hear our staff took such great care of you.

Thank you for staying with us; we appreciate your business very much!

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My Mother was in a car accident and is staying at the hotel until we can get her home handicap accessible. Anyhow, the first problem I have with this place is there aren't any automatic doors. How can you say you are a handicap accessible faculty when a person in a wheelchair can't get in your doors? Second, it is obvious they don't keep these handicap rooms up because the refridgerator leaks water, the room phone did not work and a few other small things were wrong. When we made complaints they were really nice and told us someone would be there to fix the problems but no one ever showed. Having a pleasant demeanor is great if it's backed up with action.

After 7 days they changed her room and that room is worst. I would never stay here again and I won't recommend this place to anyone. I am very disappointed that I entrusted this hotel with my Mother after this tragic moment in my family's life.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for posting this review. Let me start by sincerely apologizing for your mother’s accident. I am very sorry to hear that and I hope she is recovering well.

As well, I am so sorry that you experienced these room issues. This is not our standard and absolutely not what we strive for with our cleanliness and maintaining of our guest rooms. I am glad to hear that the staff were there to help you as needed, but apologize that we did not meet your expectations overall.

As a result of your detailed feedback, I have met with the staff to ensure these issues are corrected and are not repeated. Thus far, I understand that after you were moved to a new room, the carpet was detailed and shampooed.

Again, I apologize for all of the issues during your stay. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further concerns.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Being at the Extended Stay was a pleasure. It was quiet peaceful and the staff was very friendly. Not to mention the location was great. My experience and extended stay will make me always want to go back.

• Stayed July 2012
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you so much for your great review about your stay at our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so happy to read that we were able to provide you with 100% guest satisfaction; a major goal of ours.

It would be our pleasure to have you join us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Nicole as well. Thank you again!
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel. The rooms were up to date and really clean. I received remarkable service by one of front desk employees Jessica Reid. She was very friendly and always greeted me with “a wonderful smile and a hello” whenever I passed through the lobby. This created a positive atmosphere for me and I truly felt like an appreciated guest.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your stay. It’s wonderful to hear that employees like Jessica did such a great job of taking care of you. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to having you with us again some time in the future or at any one of our other brand locations.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I am a frequent traveler and have had a lot of experience with hotels. This hotel is by far the one of the best. The customer service is great, the rooms are extremely clean, and the kitchen is a wonderful asset. The staff made me feel like a valued guest. The manager Nicole Bills was always very polite and helpful whenever I needed fresh linen or any type of service. Ms. Bills’ guest service is one of the main reasons that I always select Extended Stay Roseville when I am in Michigan. If you are looking for a wonderful place to call your home away from home this hotel is your answer.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed staying with us at our hotel. It looks like we are a perfect fit for you and it is rewarding to hear Nicole and the rest of our staff showed you such excellent customer service. She will be excited to hear the positive feedback.

Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing to stay in our hotel during your travels. We hope to have you join us again soon or at any of our other brand locations.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We arrived well after hours of operation but were greeted with a warm smile and friendliness. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. I want to thank two employees who were exceptional Nicole and Michelle. This hotel is a must stay if you are in Detroit.

Room Tip: I personally like rooms facing the front of the building
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay with us. It’s great to hear how welcoming your arrival was even at the late hour. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. Michelle and Nicole are valued members of our team and I’m glad they were able to help you. Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Very reasonable, comfortable beds, clean rooms, right off the highway.

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for your review of our Extended Stay America Detroit – Roseville. I’m glad the location worked for you and the beds too! Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville? Share your experiences!