“Manager Nicole Bills” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Roseville
New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania, United States
“Manager Nicole Bills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. The management staff was awesome! I actually had to make some copies for a class I was teaching and the Manager Nicole helped me with them. Nicole had multiple customers all at the same time and still found time to help each and every one with a smile. I hope to stay here again on my next trip to Detroit. Chris C. Paramedic Supervisor.

Room Tip: My room was clean and nice.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Chris C,

Thank you so much for your great review of your stay at our Extended Stay America Detroit – Roseville. I love to hear that Nicole took such great care of you. It’s always rewarding to get feedback like yours. Thank you for sharing it with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

I love the management & staff here. Mrs neal & nicole really stay on top of things. Im coming back next wk ladies...thx for all u do!!!

• Stayed April 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Detroit - Roseville. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words and look forward to having you back again!
Detroit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

I have stayed at the Roseville, Michigan hotel on several occasions and each was a satisfying experience. The repeat stays and overall experience are enhanced by the professionalism, and inviting smile of Mrs. Nicole Bills. Mrs. Bills is a dedicated, knowledgeable, professional, well organized and prompt with her customer service care.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, May 22, 2012

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you as our guest again, should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

4.5....it'd be a 5, but nothing is perfect. the rooms are of nice size, and the aforementioned amenities from meijers, famous dave's, i-hop, krogers, best buy, and more are all within a 10 minute walk from the hotel. not bad!

• Stayed April 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Detroit - Roseville. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Roseville, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel for over 3yrs, just had some personal issue I need to take care of and needed to get away from all the stress.. But from the time I moved until the time I left it was a very nice stay, I came an went as I pleased with out no problems, the staff was always the best and understanding when it came to anything I needed or wanted. And for someone like me that was single it was great. But I would recommend anyone from young to old to stay at this Hotel, it will always be a home for me..

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Detroit - Roseville. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Lewiston, Mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 6 months and had no problems whatsoever. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any of our needs. We would not hesitate to use any of the Extended Stays that we have been at and would highly recommend using them.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, February 14, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Detroit - Roseville. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Detroit
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

I helped my sister and her boyfriend move in to this hotel yesterday. They are waiting to move to another location that will not be available for about a month, so they decided to stay here for the extended month stay. When they first inquired about a room last week they were shown a very nice room, clean, nice kitchen area, nice TV etc.. When we got there yesterday there was only 1 room on the first floor available and my sister is disabled so she took it. It was small, filthy, bugs in the room, a 19" TV and worst of all there was a lot of long weave hair all over the carpet as if someone had just left today and no one cleaned. The Assistant Manager Nicole told us she could move to the 3rd floor or get a full refund. I began searching the internet for another extended stay. We decided on another called Extended Stay Deluxe in another city. It is now about 6pm, my sister had just moved in about 3pm and gave an $800 cash payment for the full month stay. When we told Assistant Manager Nicole she was going to another hotel she said we would have to wait 14 days to have the money returned in the form of a check!! This policy is not stated on any paperwork that was given to sign upon check in not to mention Nicole said she would give her a full refund, leaving out the 14 day and check thing. She then told us she was charging for the night since it was after 6pm! Kidding right?? No. When my sister said Nicole had lied to her about giving her the deposit back, Nicole responded...I'm done talking with you and walked away. While we were in the lobby complaining, 3 other guests told us they were checking out as well because this hotel is terrible!! Spoke with a very nice reservation rep, he took a complaint from us but was unable to do anything else. We will be calling the corporate office on Monday! This is not a place to stay...ever....for any reason!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville? Share your experiences!