“Your better off staying at motel 6!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of RS Eastin Hotel

RS Eastin Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Roseville
RS Eastin Hotel
You added RS Eastin Hotel to your Saves list
31960 Little Mack, Roseville, MI 48066 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Roseville
Detroit
“Your better off staying at motel 6!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2007

My family and I stayed 1 night at the hotel.1st when we entered the lobby there the receptionist was VERY RUDE! We waited for her to get off the phone (with a friend) for about 5 minutes she was just laughing it up. Finally when we got to our "presidental suite" wasnt anything presidential and it sure wasnt a suite. There were burn holes in the bed and stains on the floor (which later on the TRIED to blame us for) out iron didnt work and the toilet leaked all night long. Their was a contiental breakfast it was alright (better than i expected). The next thing we did was swimming and there we met yet another RUDE employee of the eastin inn. You have to have a wristband to enter the swimming area (thats fine). I didnt have a wristband on my 2 year old almost 3 ( he couldnt fit it) so i just carried it. Their hotel employee came out of no where yelling "HEY YOU " i didnt think he was talking to me so i kept on walking in. I assume he gotten a attitude from me answering then he said "Girl, with the baby i know your heard me!" ( Shouldnt they teach their employee's professional ways to talk to people ?). He told me the baby cant go swimming since he didnt have the right wear to go swimming, why wouldnt he assume that my son is potty trained? I'll be honest i had a few words for him . There's a bar inside of the hotel which was awesome the older family memebers and i went in it was mostly a crowed of 25 to 40 year old in there (all caucasian, im african american) we were going to have a drink or 2. The waitress ignored us the whole entire time, never recived our food after 30 minutes then when my spouse asked the waitress what her problem was we got kicked out !!!!! We werent acting wild, we were there for a good time like everyone else. By this time i was done with this hotel! Next morning time to check out (yay!) and get my deposit back the receptionist said they had to check out the room before we left hat was fine. A maid came back and told her that there were stains on the floor in burn holes in the sheets and trash. ( i specifially wanted none smoking since i am 6 months pregnant). I was pissed by this time so i told the receptionist to come to the room with me to show me the imperfections. She showed me a stain that looked like its been there for years i had to show her it wasnt dirt and its not wet ! then the burn holes i had to show her wasnt a ciggarette butt in site if i was a smoker i think that would be a sign that i did it then finally she said it was trashy. TRASHY from what??? 3 pizza boxes, bags in the basket from mall and a few pop bottles all by the door ready to be put in the garbage. I asked to speak to the manager, district manager or someone in charge about my whole experience she wouldnt give me the number , but then she acted like everything was ok!

For the service i got, and for the price i paid for the hotel it wasnt worth it !!! you were better off staying at motel 6 for alot less and better service!

• Disliked — the staff
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Solo
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2007

It was my pleasure to bring in the new year at a gorgeous hotel that is nessled in the bosom of the east side of Michigan. The Eastin Hotel has a GORGEOUS, HUGE Olympia-style hotel. The jacuzzi SUITES were spacious with all that you could ever need: a fridge, microwave, DVD and VCR Player and a huge TV!

The staff was warm and accomodating. Gordon, the Sales Manager made sure our groups' needs were met! I can't wait to return again

• Liked — Its convenience and the hospitality of the staff.
  • Disliked — The beautiful room and the great ballroom
  • Tips/Secrets — It's right off the I-94 Freeway! Easy to find.
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2007

We had SUCH a great experience with the RS Eastin! We hosted a New Years Eve party in the ballroom of the hotel. The ballroom was GORGEOUS, the staff friendly and helpful (had many comments from our members regarding this), our room was very comfortable and clean.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed December 2006
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2006

Title sums up the highlights of RS Eastin. Upon further review, if you like a hot room (75 degrees is about as cool as we got it) this is the place to go. Reading another user review, this seems to be the norm. Yes, we registered a maintenance request, but get this, they said they would have maintenance look into it when they got in (it was already 11AM). If you like kids running up and down the hall, this is the place. If you like a place that advertise on it's outdoor sign it's $50 yet charge $100 - yep, this is the place. Why did we choose Eastin - two queen beds (everything else in the area was doubles). Next time, we'll find a double and get too room, we won't be staying at the Eastin.

• Stayed June 2006
Detroit
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2006

The hotel was very helpful. We used it for housing for out of town guest for my daughter's wedding. Everyone was happy but one person. Easy access for shopping and eating.

• Stayed August 2005
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2006

Just a word to the wise, DON'T go to this hotel!!! Even if I were offered a room for free I would never walk foot back in that hotel. I called the front desk, and let the phone ring for 15 min. and nobody would take my call!! My husband and I were awakened at three AM with loud music and people screaming!! We again called the front desk and again nobody would take our call.The hotel was so dirty,the hot tub in our room did not work,the tv ,the coffee maker (not that I would have drank the coffee,THE COFFEE POT WAS SO DIRTY!!!!) If this was not bad enough, I felt like I was in jail as there waas not even a window in our room!!

• Stayed March 2006
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2006

We made reservations for a king size bed. When we arrived, they didn't have any available! Our room did not have a window to the outside! Our heat was stuck on 75 degrees! The hair dryer didn't work and the coffee pot didn't work. I reported this to the front desk every day and everyday they said they would take care of it. We stayed four days and they never took care of any of it. I sent them an e mail after we arrived back home, and I haven't got a response yet after one week.

• Stayed January 2006

Been to RS Eastin Hotel? Share your experiences!