“Loved It” 4 of 5 stars
Review of RS Eastin Hotel

RS Eastin Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Roseville
RS Eastin Hotel
31960 Little Mack, Roseville, MI 48066 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #9 of 10 hotels in Roseville
New haven
“Loved It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2008

I stayed at the eastin with my 2 young childern and loved it the staff is very friendly. Rooms are clean and pool was great!!!! Anytime an inexpensive family getaway is needed this is were i will go!

• Liked — Pool, How Clean Everything Was
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Gladwin, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

I came from out of town to visit relatives and they suggested this hotel. We arrived early in the day and dispite their 3:00 check-in time they were able to check us in early. After a long trip driving all night the staff was very understanding and got us into a room early. the staff was friendly and very helpful our entire stay.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
Webberville, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

My family stayed at the RS Eastin for 3 days while we were in town for a baseball tournament. Their rates beat all the other hotels i could find in the area and their staff was extremely courtious and helpful. When i first saw some of the reviews on this sight i wasnt going to try the Eastin but because of their rates i figured i'd see for my self. The rooms myself and the other families with us stayed in were clean and the front desk staff we're so friendly and helped us with local business info and services and my kids loved the pool. I recommend the RS Eastin to everyone!!!

• Liked — Pool, Services, Staff and rates
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2008

I just have to echo everything that has been said (any good reviews have been written by employees, I am sure). Dirty, loud music, profanity, screaming kids & the smell of marijuana till after 3am. No answer from front desk until numerous tries. Rude, uncaring staff.

There are many hotels in the area....choose a different one!!!

• Liked — The EXIT door
  • Disliked — EVERYTHING
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Westland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2008

Went for an overnight trip with my girlfriend at the time. Jacuzzi room was very nice. Comfy bed, big jacuzzi, nice pool area. Jacuzzi is located in bathroom, but there is a seperate shower. Also there is a tv located in the bathroom up on a shelf facing the jacuzzi for those relaxing movies :-). Walking distence to bar (attached to hotel) The hotel use to have a bowling alley inside.

• Liked — great pool, and jacuzzi suites
  • Disliked — no more bowling alley :-(
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
mount clemens
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2007

Daughter and friends stayed one night. When they checked in the lady at the desk was given $11.00 cash and the rest was to be put on her visa. Next morning they check out. Total came to $76.00 and the $11.00 in cash was missing! She pocketed the money!
Later that day we go on line to check her bank account and she had 2 unauthorized charges on her visa!
Called the Front desk Manager (she had an attitude) told her about the problem. She said she will fix it. Went on line to check bank account and the 2 unauthorized charges were gone. Next day something told me to check her bank account again and guess what? the unauthorized charge of $100.00 was back on their again! Called the front desk manager again and this time she pissed me off. She told me I had to call my bank. I called the bank and they said RS Eastin put the charge bank on. So again the bank took it off. Today I checked her bank account and so far its not on their but I will keep checking everyday!
DONT GO! AVOID THIS PLACE! Roseville has better places to stay at!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Traverse City, MI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2007

We sayed here because we saw the photos of the pool and hottub on the internet and were taking a family vacation to attend our grandson's birthday. We imagined the evening with four kids splashing in the pool and we could monitor them closeby in the hot tub. I called ahead and explained it was important that the pool and hot tub was up and running and told them of my intent. I reserved the room for five people for $109.00 and was assured all was well. When we arrived, we learned that we had to have wrist bands to use the pool and those were $10.00 a piece over and above what our room allowed. We saw other guests in line whose room fees didn't allow them to use the pool at all unless they paid extra for each person. We chose to sit on the side at the pool and allow the kids to use the bands to swim. We saw several people swimming without bands, but the security staff at the pool required our children to wear them. There were no towels for guests at the pool. The pool closed early, so I am glad we didn't pay extra to join the kids to swim. We reserved a room for five people, but were only allowed four towels in our room. When we asked for more towels, we were told to take our towels to the lobby, wait in line and trade them for new ones. The new towels were stained and threadbare. One ripped while I tried to use it. The air conditioning unit didn't work well and we had no window in our room and the room was too warm. I asked to speak to a manager and was told there was no manager on site until the next day. The continental breakfast offered cold cereal, bagels, coffee and milk. No juice for the kids. The hotel has possibilities but needs some repair and their policies need to be changed to serve their guests. I saw a nice a banquet facility on site.

Stayed August 2007

Been to RS Eastin Hotel? Share your experiences!