“The manager Winnie(name?) was incredibly helpful...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Roseville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I really liked my stayed. I went for an interview and I was very confy. The staff were very pleasant. I read about the reviews about cigarrette smelling , and I asked they told me in the reception they changed everything...the carpets etc...I didn't smell anything. I slept very good. No noise. Wifi in my room. Could ask for more. Next to the Ihop and a commercial center. I didn't have a car so, I was able to have a cash machine walking distance. They even put cookies in the afternoon for snack. Totally recommended for business trip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Mears
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

The TV did not have all channels, CBA and ABC local stations were not active. The room was not made up and there was an inadequate supply of hand towels, bath towels and wash clothes. My stay last October was much more satisfactory. Also the breakfast buffet ran out of food.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites

Address: 20675 East 13 Mile Road, Roseville, MI 48066-4580
Location: United States > Michigan > Roseville
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Roseville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites 2.5*
Enjoy homestyle comfort and convenience at Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit / Roseville hotel. Located off Interstate 94, our non-smoking hotel is just minutes from downtown Detroit and Windsor, ON. The Cobo Center and MGM Grand Casino are nearby.Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, rely on the welcoming atmosphere at our Roseville hotel to help you get the rest you need. Sleep well in one of our comfortable rooms, and wake up to free continental breakfast in our Baymont Breakfast Corner. Our gym makes it easy to keep up your workout routine on the road Connect to free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout our hotel, or take advantage of our business center to work remotely. We are a pet-friendly hotel, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites
Baymont Hotel Roseville
Baymont Inn Roseville
Roseville Baymont Inn
Baymont Inn Detroit Roseville

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.