“Rooms closer to freeway are noisy. I reserve a room with...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Roseville
Brownsville
“Rooms closer to freeway are noisy. I reserve a room with...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Rooms closer to freeway are noisy. I reserve a room with king size bed, but I changed next day (stayed 12 days) because reason explained and I was changed to a double bed room which is acceptable; but, I would like to have king size on my next trip (3-10 to 3 22), I will be staying there 2 weeks in 2 weeks out for next 3 months.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Winnie and her staff are awesome, very friendly and helpful! The room was very clean and comfortable and at a great rate! You can't beat the location with easy access to I94 and 696 and a wide var of restaurants in the area Anytime I travel to the Detroit area I will always stay at the Baymont.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Royal Oak, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I had an opportunity to stay at this Baymont Inn in Roseville Michigan today and was greeted with Marissa at the front desk who is extremely friendly. The room itself was nice and I deathly got what I paid for however I did not have Wi-Fi service all night long and I was given an 800 number to call and they were never able to get Wi-Fi up and running. Do hotels not understand how important Wi-Fi is for the business traveler? I was not able to do any work last night which is going to cause me two extra hours today I'm not happy about that.

• Stayed February 2013
Erie
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

When we got there they didn't have us registered andb we had called but we did get a room. There was a hockey team there and they talked in the halls until 2 AM then at 6 there kids were running the halls, We couldn't eat breakfast there because they took up the whole area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Baden, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We recently travelled to Michigan for the International Silver Stick Hockey competition. The best part of this hotel was the staff. Winnie and her team were very helpful from our first phone call to the day we checked out. The staff all were so friendly, helpful and accomodating. The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. All the employees went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. Having a hotel full of boys hockey teams, this was no easy task! There was a wide variety at the breakfast bar. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to all our friends.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!