Warning don't stay here I checked in for a wk and could only handle one night! It seriously needs a state inspector to shut it down.the showers leak enough to get main room carpet wet there's mold black mold in carpet and it smells bad.the heat sucks and sure air does too. The outlets short circuit and you smell burning wires.DO NOT STAY AT THIS MOTEL ITS UNSAFE AND A FIRE HAZARD!
Location: United States > Michigan > Isabella County > Rosebush
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rosebush
Number of rooms: 4