“Very nice hotel ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Very nice hotel ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Rooms are clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We were upgraded to a jacuzzi room BONUS!! We have stayed here many times with sleep park fly and will again !! Restaurant and bar on site free breakfast serving at 4 am minutes from parking perfect way to kick off a spring vacation! !

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Sarnia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I recently stayed here the night before flying out to las vegas. The hotel was clean and comfortable with a small lounge bar. Everything we needed to start our trip.

The room was quiet even though we were on the first floor and we included the park and fly package which was super easy. the Parking for the park and fly is not at the hotel, but that is just fine because it ended up being the yellow bus lot which is more convenient.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I've stayed at the comfort inn on a number of occasions over the past 5 years or so. I stopped staying there for a while because it was getting run down....but I'm happy to say that they totally remodeled the hotel and rooms and it looks great.

So, I started staying there more often again.

My only complaint was that after staying there and checking in early several times without issue, I went to check in at noon a few weeka ago and was told I'd have to pay a $50 early check in fee. They did end up waving it because I was a frequent flier and it was a new policy.

The last time I stayed there, I called first because I needed an early check in at 1 pm and if they were going to charge the extra $50, i might as well take the extra cash I'd spend there and go stay at she Marriott down the road or one of the many other hotels right there. The front desk clerk was great and said come on in and he would wave the fee...

So....just. beware that an early check in could cost you...it definitely impacts my decision on whether I'll be booking there or not.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
on behalf of my Elite team and myself, we thank you for choosing our brand new Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport where unmatched service and amenities are provided. Going above and beyond and out of our way is what we at the Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport are famous for and i am happy to see that we displayed this by waiving your early check-inn fee.Thank you

We welcome you back in the near future and we promise to always go above and beyond on every single stay.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone, but especially for travelers going in and out of DTW. The room was clean, very friendly staff, and the most comfortable pillows and bed you can imagine. I stayed at the hotel after a long conference and really appreciate how easy the staff made the airport pickup, check-in, and then surprised me with a jacuzzi room. Excellent visit!

Room Tip: Airport convenience with free shuttle and reasonably-priced parking
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing the SIGANTURE Comfort Inn Metro Airport,

I see you've experienced first hand our Five Star Service and 1st Class accommodations and unmatched amenities at the Multi Million dollar renovation at the Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport where we pride ourselves in exceeding your expectations...guaranteed! We are also please to see that our "YOUR TRULY" bedding EXCEEDED YOUR EXPECTATIONS....

We look forward to your return to your "Home away from Home" Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I am a flight atttendant living in Phoenix, but fly out of Detroit. The staff (front desk staff is amazing! So helpful, friendly and welcoming) including housekeeping (Sondra-manager), and the restaurant bar are always friendly and fun-Jaime, the bartender and server is great. I literally have made it my "home away from home" and trust me there are many options in the area.
I stay there about 4-5 times a month and consistently get this treatment. Thank you for being my other family!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing YOUR Comfort Inn Metro Airport...

I see you've experienced first hand our Five Star Service and 1st Class accommodations and unmatched amenities at the Multi Million dollar renovated Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport where we pride ourselves in exceeding your expectations...guaranteed! We are NOT your typical Comfort Inn... Our Signature property will give you an experience that you will NEVER forget...

Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed here before dropping my wife off at DTW airport for an early flight. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Extremely convenient to the airport, and I was able to drop off my wife and then head back to bed for a couple more hours of sleep. The continental breakfast was good, and the dining area was also very clean. I would definitely stay here again if flying in/out of Detroit.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Metro Airport,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at the "Signature" Comfort Inn Metro Airport. We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel and enjoyed our superior accommodations, and experienced our Five Star Service firsthand.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future on your next visit to the Detroit Metro area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

This place is Winner takes all, hands down!! Out of All surrounding area with Hotels/Motels they don't come remotely close to The Comfort Inn!
This place is Immaculate!! The Staff, the Décor, the Atmosphere, the Upkeep, the rooms, and lastly the experience is the greatest of all. I can't wait for another reason to end up in Romulus, just to be in the Comfort Inn.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
We are happy to see that you've experienced our First Class Five Star accommodations and amenities during your stay and glad we exceeded your expectations. Guest satisfaction is our mission and our mission of satisfying you has been completed....until your next stay upon your return of course.......we promise to always provide the highest level of unmatched hospitality .....we do this because we care....because we can....because this is what we do best.....Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport, your home away from home. As a travelers Choice 2014 certificate of excellence winner, we are always looking for ways to give our guests the best possible experience

Been to Comfort Inn Metro Airport? Share your experiences!