“Pleasantly Surprised” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Florida
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Coming back from a business trip I had to stay over at Detroit Metro Airport due to a flight cancellation, I picked the Comfort Inn due to the fact that I am a frequent guest to Choice Hotels and its brands. I had been at the hotel in the past but I was pleasantly surprised by the recent renovation, including lobby, restaurant and rooms. The service was outstanding- from my check in by Chelsea to my check out by David. The service at the restaurant was also great. Try the Nachos!! Shuttle service was very convenient. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are staying in DTW stay at this hotel. You will not regret it.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I have been stuck in Detroit due to bad luck with buddy passes this season. I was stressing out over hotel prices and location but luckily I was referred to this hotel. It's is clean, they renovated the whole hotel, and the staff are more than willing to help their customers. They provide free shuttle service, free breakfast, room service, etc.- whatever you need, they have it!
Since I am flying buddy pass, I am not guaranteed to get on my flight. As I was checking out to try to get on my flight again, I asked if I could reserve a room for another night... However, I needed to be able to cancel my reservation if I happen to get on. It was not a problem since they also work with flight attendants. They are flexible, they work with you and do everything they can to give you the best rates. You will not find anther hotel with such great prices and amenities. I give this place an A+! It was more than what I was looking for in a hotel. I definitely recommend, if you're ever stuck in Detroit- reserve a room with Comfort Inn in Romulus!

• Stayed December 2014
Stanwood, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This property has been newly renovated and the accommodations are "top notch!" The hallways quiet, rooms clean, breakfast adequate, hotel staff extremely friendly. I will definitely consider this hotel again when flying from DTW.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Sylvania, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is the second time we have stayed here prior to an early morning flight. The owners of this place have done a terrific job of renovating the place. I used the park and fly package which is a great value. They start a hot and cold breakfast at 4 a.m. for all those leaving early. Staff is attentive and friendly. Next early flight, we'll be back.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the first time I used a Park n' Fly deal, and I actually have a family member who works at a competitor hotel chain; I called them looking to book, and they recommended the Comfort Inn instead. Great value for a room and 2 weeks of parking. Easy to get to, and the parking and commute to the airport was very simple. The hotel looked recently renovated with all the modern amenities that would be needed. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful, and made me feel welcome. The room was a substantial size, not that I cared as I was just there to sleep and fly out, but it was very comfortable. A complimentary breakfast was offered, and it was pretty standard with what comes at a continental breakfast. I would definitely stay here again if I am flying out of Detroit and leaving my car for an extended stay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for choosing the SIGNATURE Comfort Inn Metro Airport,

on behalf of your FAMILY from the comfort inn, we are happy to see that we exceeded your expectations.. going ABOVE AND BEYOND is what we do best and we are pleased that you experienced this FIRST HAND.

We TRULY thank you for your business, its been OUR pleasure.... and we PROMISE to always exceed you expectations.... We look forward to your return.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

With an early flight and a busy day, we could not check in until 9:00 pm, but the folks at the Comfort Inn, Metro Airport, greeted us and quickly checked us in. Their signature cookies and bottles of water were also a nice added touch. The Inn and rooms were newly decorated with fashionable carpet and decorative tile. Our room was spacious with a coffee counter and mini refrigerator, new lines and furniture, and a comfy king bed. The bathroom was new and very clean with fresh white towels. We did not anticipate the complimentary breakfast, which was also a pleasant bonus, with eggs, sausage and toast. Lastly, if you have to park your car at the airport, you can't beat the pricing of the park, sleep and fly rates at the Comfort Inn. We look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: The room we were assigned was a king and very spacious, so I don't think you can go wrong.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Phyllis, brings pleasure to my ellite team and myself to see that you've experienced first hand our first calss five star accommodations offered at the Brand New Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport.

And you said it right....our deep discounted park/lodge/fly package is the premier pacakge in the DTW Airport market.....its a premier package for one reason: You get everything we offer and still save over 40.00 and still get our signature amenities and accommodation. This is the SIGNATURE WAY. Thank you for lodging at the Signature Comfort inn Detroit Metro Airpirt.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have to stay several times a month for work, and for a budget hotel, the Comfort is a great value! The staff is nice and professional, and I especially like Chelsea's bubbly demeanor as she is very friendly and eager to offer assistance. If you're looking for a clean, updated budget hotel close to the airport with shuttle service, The Comfort is a good choice.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Gazel, on behalf of the newly renovated Signature Comfort inn Metro Airport, we thank you for choosing our exclusive establishment for your lodging needs.

And yes, although we are midscale in name, but not in caliber or service. Our five star first class service lifts our establishment to new levels and glad to see youve experienced that first hand.

Been to Comfort Inn Metro Airport? Share your experiences!