“Avoid if you have allergies.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 61 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: Chinese
Ohio
“Avoid if you have allergies.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

My family ate here. I did not. I have a food allergy and the waitress has absolutely no interest in discussing the ingredients of any dish, refused to ask the chef anything and told me they were too busy to make any special order. So I got to sit and watch everyone else eat and go hungry.

• Visited July 2014

Lawrenceville, Georgia
“OVERPRICED”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Flew into DTW and wanted a quick meal. Ordered the wonton soup and pork fried rice. The soup had 2 meesly wonton and full of salt. The pork fried rice tasted stale. Never again. I will try the grill next door.

Ft. Lauderdale
“Excellent food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The best chinese food within a 50 mile radius. You can order anything and it is great and extremely temperature hot and fresh!!!!

Visited November 2013
Marine City, Michigan
“Even the egg drop soup was terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Ordered sweet and sour chicken combo and it was by far the worst Chinese food ever! Very, very sour taste. Even the egg drop soup was sour. Maybe it was an off night, but I will not go there again.

Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not good Chinese food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been there twice. First time I got General Tso chicken. It was bland with a dark sauce (vice spicy sweet and sour sauce). The second time I went I got beef and vegetables. It came out with the same sauce that was on the General's Chicken. I ate it, paid my bill and vowed I would never go back. There are several restaurants that are better in the area.

• Visited March 2013