“Veryy good drinks and lasagna!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Goodyear, Arizona
“Veryy good drinks and lasagna!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

We alway eat here when we are flying out of DTW. They have good food and drinks. Love the lasagna!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Komoka
“Excellent Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

This was our second visit in as many years. Each time we Park N Fly we will probably have dinner at this restaurant the night before we fly. The food is great and the waitresses friendly, especially with our kids ages 3/5.
If you have never been there before you have to watch for it because it is set back off the road at the back of a small strip plaza. It is a very short distance from the hotels on Merriman Road. This restaurant was everything we remembered from our first visit and would not hesitate to recommend it if you like Italian food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Napoli
“Long Lasting Memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2010

Well, first thing to say, I'm italian and are from Naples, the city where pizza was invented. First time I approached this resturant was in 1990 and I was in Romulus because the company I work for has a plant close to the restaurant. It was a small building and I've been surprised on how they have rentless enlarged the structure (this means only one word: success!)
I've been using Leonardo's as my refuge when I needed Italian food (I've spent sometime also 2-3 months there), and have always enjoyed the Liparoto brothers' hospitality. Good food, I was adopted by Vito and Joe during my long winter stays and have found always good home tastes...
I cannot forget their sweet Sicilian cannoli which I was offered at the end of my dinners...
I'd definitively raccomend this restaurant for both business or family occasions.
You will enjoy food and atmosphere. Joe and Vito have rentless built their success and will be proud to keep their honour high

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL
“Very good place that delivers to Detroit airport area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2009

I have ordered delivery from Leonardo's twice while staying at Detroit airport area hotels. They are a pizza place, but have excellent pastas. The garlic bread is delish, and the salads that come with the entrees are a good portion. I have eaten both the stuffed shells and the chicken parmesan. Both dishes were very good. I highly recommend ordering from this place if you have to stay near the airport! I can't say anything about the restaurant itself, because I've only used their delivery option.

Baltimore, Maryland
“solid”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2009

solid place...good stuff, near the DTW hotels. Been there twice.