“Could have been cleaner” 3 of 5 stars

(734) 729-6900
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 56 restaurants in Romulus
Chicago, Illinois
“Could have been cleaner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I wasn't impressed with the cleanliness of the restaurant. The menus felt grimy. The waitstaff was attentive and pleasant but the food was only average.

Visited June 2013

58% Recommend
Sun City, Arizona
“Always a Favorite!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Bob's Big Boy is always a tradition with us. My husband grew-up in the Detroit area. Whenever we come back to visit family, we have to hit Big Boy. Great menu selections, great soups, great food, friendly atmosphere. A good value for your money!

Visited June 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Good food at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Service was great, food was great, and the price was even better. Ate here a couple of times with absolutely no complaint. It is all diner type food and quality was great.

Visited November 2012
“Quick bite and nothing else”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

My colleagues and I needed something to eat and it had to be quick, so we decided to try this place.

First impression, was a traditional dinner without the 80s decor. Your typical comfort food and all day breakfast items. They did have a salad bar which am was nice for additional cost to your meal but at least it was unlimited servings.

My waitress, Lori, was nice. The other ones complained and were already aggregated of the day in front of customers. I went to the bathrooms once and one of then was texting. Anyway....

The food was ok. we were hungry and it was closed to the hotel. As mentioned, just a quick bite and we were out!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Quick and Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I love Big Boy and it is always a must on a trip back to Michigan. My dad and I split a Slim Jim and a Big Boy classic burger - they're too good to pick between, so we got the best of both worlds. Service was fast and friendly and the food came out quickly and very hot! Great meal.

Visited April 2013