No remote for the TV to be found. Took about an hour to get one. Whle trying to find it, made the mistake of looking behind the furniture. Can't unsee the crud! Toilet paper holder hardware was filthy. Bedspread was soiled. Was glad I only had to be there 1 night. Just not clean or modern feeling. Staff was indifferent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Detroit Airport, Red Roof Romulus is just 1 mile from I-94, near exit 198 (Merriman Road.) We’re close to all the big city attractions of Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Lansing, but we have our own smaller town charm and fun things to do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport - Romulus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport - Romulus Hotel Romulus
- America's Best Value Inn
- Americas Best Value Inn Romulus