“Loved this hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Massillon, Ohio
“Loved this hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were attending a convention at Ford Field last weekend and stayed at this hotel. It was wonderful!!! I really liked the location. Quiet area, but very close to lots of restaurants. In fact, the restaurant at the Hilton Garden Inn next door was fantastic! The rooms and hotel were very clean, including the pool/hot tub area and fitness area. The breakfasts were amazing!!! They serve so much! The western omelette was my favorite! But it's all really really good. The staff is friendly and helpful. And it's a very easy 20-25 min drive to the city. If I'm ever back in the area, I would definitely stay here!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel. The staff were great and very friendly. The beds were amazing! I have stayed at other Hampton Hotels and I have to say that the comfortable beds, sheets, comforter and soft pillows just make my stay! The room was very clean. The bathroom was roomy. We had plenty of towels for the two of us.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Harrisville, Michigan, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

If you are staying near the Detroit Airport- this is the place to stay. The service at the front desk is the best I have ever experienced- even at fancier hotels. The staff are not just friendly, they are helpful and fill guest needs before they even ask.

• Stayed June 2014
Lake City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

They are always so helpful. They really care about you being happy. Always meets and exceeds our expectations. This is our only choice for a hotel when we come visit the Henry Ford. Staff is 5 Stars. You will enjoy the breakfast, clean rooms, well maintained pool, hot tub and fitness area. Nice quite and close to the airport.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Parkersburg, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Hampton Inn was very clean, we always enjoy the breakfast and we were at the time attending a convention in Detroit and the breakfast staff was nice enough to open the breakfast bar 15 minutes early to accommodate the group so we were able to attend the convention on time. The rooms were very clean, we have never had a bad stay with Hampton Inn.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stayed here for one night while in a business trip. It is a nice property very close to the airport. While situated on one of the airports flight approaches, when outside I could see and hear jets flying over but in my room could not hear them. My room was in very good shape. My bed was comfy and the ac worked fine. Also the bathroom was in good working order. Parking was also good.

I would stay here again. I recommend eating at Leonardo's Italian restaurant which is very near by. Great food!

Stayed July 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Detroit Airport for 1 night during a business trip. The rooms ate updated, clean and spacious. Room service is available and offers a decent selection. I ordered a salad for dinner which was prepared promptly and delivered quickly.
The only reason I am not giving a 5 star rating is the shower tub which seemed to not drain properly. I do not like to stand in a shower in ankle deep water. This however, might have only been a problem in my specific room (#611).
Breakfast is free with typical Hampton fare- a decent selection of hot and cold items.
Overall it is a good value and I would stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Detroit/Airport-Romulus? Share your experiences!