“The best Japanese Steak House in Michigan” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Chinese
Macomb, Michigan
“The best Japanese Steak House in Michigan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2008

My family and I went here for my birthday dinner yesterday and none of us had ever been to a Japanese Steak House, though I'd always wanted to go.
It was FABULOUS!! The food was to die for, the steak practically melts in your mouth. If you sit at one of the Hibachi tables make sure to ask for Chef Tony. He cooked for us and was awesome!! He's was informative about the food, was completely hilarious and it really was dinner and a show.
Prices range from $$-$$$, but it's well worth it. The restaurant itself is very clean, well lit and the staff was really friendly. My family was extremely impressed and they're not easy to win over, but by the end of the night I had them trying Sushi too and THAT says a LOT!!!

Everything is wonderful and you won't be disappointed so if you've never been, make it a point to check it out!!