“Yeah it's that good” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Yeah it's that good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

There are a lot of pizza places in this area, but Antonious stands out. Why, well the service is quick and friendly, the beer is cold And cheap, and the food is great ,
Start a meal with a salad, all are good, must have the breadsticks with some garlic sauce, very good, and then the pie excellent. Been here many times never a bad meal .

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lower Michigan
“The best pizza ever! Can't get enough...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Love, love LOVE the pizza. But, I cheated on it a bit and tried the breadsticks with the garlic dip. Holy moly, my belly was happy! You must try this. Friendly owners and waitstaff. You can't go wrong here.

• Visited March 2014
Lower Michigan
“Great food, great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Still one of my favorite hang outs in the area. The owners and employees are top notch. Made to order pizzas. If you ever need catering, their baked pasta is amazing. Try the breadsticks and cheese dip. Mmmmmm.

• Visited December 2013
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“BLT Pizza & Carrot Cake - what else to say?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife was out & I was looking for a different place to find some food. I saw the reviews for this place & thought I would give it a try. Excellent choice! So few places serve BLT pizza around here & this was close by. The woman at the counter convinced me to try the deep dish which was a great recommendation. Then I saw a server go by with desserts! They looked amazing, so a piece of carrot cake accompanied me home as well. So good! The restaurant appeared nice, although I did not stay. I will be back.

• Visited December 2013
“#1 Pizza and More!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were told about Antoniou's from a Best Buy Geek Squad employee when we moved to Rochester Hills one year ago. He raved about the pizza and highly recommended the bread-sticks and garlic dip. In most cases I take these kind of testimonials with a grain of salt, but he was absolutely right!

My wife and I get Antoniou's pizza about once every week or two, and we love the fresh salads and bread-sticks with garlic dip. Our college-aged son says the "Club" sub is one of his favorite sandwiches. The pop (Coke) is especially refreshing too.

Family-owned, comfortable atmosphere, friendly service, and tasty, home-made desserts!

• Visited July 2013