“Very friendly!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn Port Huron

You added Baymont Inn Port Huron to your Saves list
Baymont Inn Port Huron
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1611 Range Road, Port Huron, MI 48074 (Formerly AmeriHost)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Port Huron
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Midland, Michigan
“Very friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed in this hotel while in Port Huron for a weekend. The employees are very friendly and welcoming, and the hotel was very clean and quiet. The rooms are on the small side, but very clean and comfortable, with a refrigerator and microwave. I didn't notice an elevator, but the hotel has only two floors. The breakfast area is clean and stocked with prepared foods, but there is a wide variety. The pool is refreshing, as is the hot tub! This hotel is a couple of miles outside of Port Huron, but only a short drive. It was worth the very short drive for the savings in price! I would stay here again when in the area. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
PortHuronManager, Manager at Baymont Inn Port Huron, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Diane,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and I thank you for so many kind words. I'm truly glad you felt welcome and I hope you will come back again sometime soon! Sincerely,
Allison Eberle,
Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Croswell, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I are over the road truck drivers. When we come to MI we always stay at the Baymont Inn. Sometimes we are there for a week or more. It always feels like home to us. I would recommend to anyone that comes to the blue water area to stay at this hotel. The rooms are always clean along with the rest of the hotel. They have all the amenities you could want. Fridge and microwaves in the rooms. Indoor pool and jacuzzi are great. They have a great continental breakfast. The best part about the hotel is the staff. The front desk staff go's out of their way to make your stay great. The housekeepers do a fantastic job and everyone is super friendly. My husband and I stay at a lot of hotels throughout the year. This hotel is by far our favorite.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Rhonda,

Thank you so very much for continuing to make our hotel your home and for treating all of us, from housekeeping to front desk, like friends. Getting to know you and your family has been a real pleasure, and makes our jobs that much easier to do and worthwile. I thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experiences with us and I look forward very much to seeing you on your next trip through.
Fond regards,
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This has been a very good experience staying in this hotel, from the services level to the courtesy of the staff and great breakfast and much more, not to mention the pool at this hotel is also amazing. I had couple night business stay coming from Canada and after staying in this hotel, I would highly recommend this Hotel for either business or pleasure stay and my business colleague have also picked this hotel when travelling for business. And they have give me a very positive feedback on their stay as well, I have taken some picture and wanted to attach this on my review… Keep up the good Work!!! .. Amazing Hotel and Management…

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
PortHuronManager, Manager at Baymont Inn Port Huron, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Raj,

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I thank you for taking the time to tell us so. You're reccomendation is the best compliment we can receive and I thank you sincerely for that as well. Since you posted a picture along with your review I have made a note of how much you like that specific room and will see to it that we welcome you to it on your next visit.
Regards,
Port Huron, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay there. I only stayed one night and as my last stay it was great. This time I got to enjoy the hot tub and pool. The both of them were very nice to be in. My room had a nice size king bed, had a great rest. This will bey hotel of choice. Love the staff they were great and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Sandra,
We know you have a lot of choices for lodging in Port Huron and are so pleased you chose to return to us. We look forward to continuing to build a relationship with you in the future!
Regards,
Allison Eberle, Front Desk Manager

Been to Baymont Inn Port Huron? Share your experiences!