“Uggh... Applebees” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Kimball, Michigan
“Uggh... Applebees”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

My family loves Applebees. The atmosphere is nice and the staff is usually pretty friendly. However, the food is just okay. I never cared for it. I would pick many, many other restaurants over Applebee's.

Visited September 2013

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Consistent excellent service and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I love Applebee's and this one here in Port Huron has excellent service! I love their cuisine. A lot to choose from and I always enjoy the "brownie bites", just the right size after a tasty meal!

Visited December 2013
Port Huron, MI
“Good food and service but nothing special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Applebys is good, it's a standard across the board restaurant. Decent pricing decent food and decent service. The only problem is, it's the same as every other food chain of the like, ruby Tuesdays, chills. The upside to this American tradition is you know what to expect, which is the idea I suspect, at the same time there's no flare in that!
It's all in what you're looking for right! Personally it is rarely my thing because its boring and as a vegetarian places like this ("American" cuisine) typically don't have a lot of vegetarian options, but not to completely dis them applebys is not bad! The chicken won ton tacos (MINUS the chicken of course) are an interesting little meal (you can find them on the appetizer menu) but as with and "American restaurant" you take the chicken off (the most expensive part) and it still costs the same, something I'm not fond of especially when there's a trend happening of charging for extras now a days!
Cookie cutter yes but of the cookie cutter places one of the better ones! Tones and tones and tones better than ruby Tuesdays!

canada
“I Just Had The Best Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Went to Applebee's for a birthday lunch with my family. The waitress was polite, engaged us in conversation and made suggestions. We did the 2 for 24$ menu and were pleasantly surprised at how delicious everything came out. I would visit Applebee's again and again if I didn't live so far away.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Zurich, Canada
“Margarita heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had margaritas at Applebees and Wow they were huge.It was like having two and what a deal,they were only 5 dollars each.We will definately be going back every time we visit Por Huron.

Visited October 2013