“We Love It!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Port Huron/Hospitality Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Port Huron/Hospitality Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Port Huron/Hospitality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2282 Water Street, Port Huron, MI 48060 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Hospitality Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Port Huron
detroit
“We Love It!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2009

My fiance and i drive hours to see one another he lives in toronto and i in detroit, so you can imagine how important it is for us to feel comfortable, relaxed, well, just at home when we do. This is the only place we have found that. from the first time we visited this place we felt nothing but welcomed. kal, laura, lori, and the rest of the staff create a smooth oiled running machine of comfort. our needs are always met. the rooms are cozy in winter and cool in the summer. the pool, we enjoyed very much, well ali, not so much cause i dunked his head under, but i got a giggle, and later we both did. they always let us know whats going on in the city, tell us where we should and shouldnt go. many places dont care they just want your money. they really vest themselves into making sure that all who reside here have the best time they can while in port huron. another plus, the breakfasts are always hot and on point. plenty of towels and bedding whenever we need em. they even let us park our car their for three days when we got a rental! we really love this place. and it is the only place we meet at when we are in the port huron area, kudos to the team. you really helped make our relationship flourish. and to us that means the world.
sandy and ali....

Stayed January 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
St. Clair, MI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2008

My Wife and I, along with our bridal party stayed there the night of our wedding. We reserved 4 rooms but apparentley they "lost" one and it is obviously the customers fault!

In the room my wife and I were staying in the bathroom door malfunctioned and locked us out at around 2am. The maintenance guy didnt' get there untill 10am and subsequently removed the bathroom door. We had no bathroom door until our late checkout at 1pm.

The desk staff was unhelpful and told me to call the next day when the manager Khaled would be in. I did so and he refused to comp us for the room stating that it was my wifes fault that the door was locked. I explained to him how the doors work and that there is no way the door can be locked from the outside and that my wife is unnable to walk through walls. I got no where with him and he was very rude.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — The "Manager", Khaled Edisouky is very rude!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2007

We needed a place to stay so we could visit grandpa in a nursing facility in Port Huron. I was disappointed in the hotel because I had read such good reviews regarding this hotel. The hotel hallway carpet was in desparate need of a good cleaning. We opened the door to our room and immediately smelled a musty odor. We had to take care of a few earwigs and spiders. The queen sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable - possibly broken, The bedspread on the king bed was dirty. There were too few pillows for the beds - and no extra pillows according to the front desk. I suggest you get to breakfast early because even though breakfast is served until 9am, by 8am there is little food left. The pool was refreshing and comfortable, although it could have been a little warmer for a heated pool.

• Liked — the pool
  • Disliked — cleanliness
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
cortlandt manor, ny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2007

Needed a palce to sleep and it was 2am. Pulled into BW and was happy they had a room. Rate was ok-thought that at 2am I should have been able to get a decent discount. Room was clean and comfortable. Fridge
made a strange noise but since I didn't need it I just unplugged it.
Breakfast was good. Didn't try the pool but there were others who appeared to be having fun. Very convienent location

• Liked — clean room
  • Disliked — strange noise coming from fridge
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2007

Our overnight stay was great. Everything was very clean (important) and in good working order. Breakfast had something to suit everyone and unlimited time to chat. This stay, compared to our stay last year at a different motel, was worlds apart. Don' t choose the Day's Inn. It was filthy and the sheets had not been changed, and they were dirty and soiled. Not to mention it was nearly twice as expensive as this Best Western. We were very pleased with our short stay.

Stayed July 2007
Marion,IN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2007

I have stayed at the BW Hospitality Inn in Port Huron previously and have had very nice stays. My latest stay was sub-par compared to previous stays. The bed was absolutely the hardest I have ever been on...."like sleeping on an ironing board between two chairs"-Opie Taylor and the bottom sheet was not fitted, so it always came off during the night. The breakfast was so-so as the waffle I made turned out hard as a rock & was actually cooked less that the maker's timer. My room was non-smoking but the hallway smelled like stale smoke. The room was clean and quiet though.

• Liked — The location to the Interstate and easy access to Canada and the riverfront
  • Disliked — The very hard bed.
  • Stayed June 2007
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2005

The Manager, Kal, was very obliging and gave us a great room with refrigerator and microwave for a five day stay at much less than we have ever paid in that area. The accommodations were more than adequate for us and several other family's we observed staying there.

We stay twice a year, for at least 5 days, to visit Kids and Grandchildren. We will definitely stay there again without hesitation. The staff was very friendly and the housekeeping superb!

• Stayed June 2005

Been to BEST WESTERN Port Huron/Hospitality Inn? Share your experiences!