“Good Food More Than Fair Prices” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 74 restaurants in Port Huron
Cuisines: Hot Dogs
Dining options: Dinner
Description: A local, hometown coney island that has been family operated for more than 20 years!
Naples, Florida
“Good Food More Than Fair Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Had the taco salad - $5.25 on a plate rather than their bowl. Excellent! Service was good! We have eaten here several times. An excellent place for lunch.........

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

48% Recommend
Attica, Michigan, United States
“Mediocre service and food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stopped here after a Dr. appt intending on just having a cup of soup but decided to order a full chef salad so I could save some for dinner later on. The waitress took her time in bringing me a 4 ounce glass of ice water and a menu and acted like she didn't care to wait on a senior citizen. Broccoli soup was served almost immediately and was not too sickening thick like some restaurants tend to serve. Actually was the best thing about my meal. The salad was served with thin slices of the meat and cheese laying on top of wet bagged lettuce blend. The egg was quartered and old, the tomato quartered and flavorless. The ranch dressing I asked for on the side, came in a little to go cup with a lid, was passable, maybe like Kraft. I decided to have coffee because it was a steal at only $1.25. Coffee was mediocre but I needed something for the ride home so I asked for a to go cup to put my coffee in and she charged me 35 cents for it. So now I paid $1.60 for 1 cup of coffee and I had to use my own sucralose. The atmosphere was very casual like most diners are and from what I could tell it seemed clean enough but then I didn't check out the rest rooms.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went to Ted's with family who just had to have coney. It looks to me they are coasting on a reputation they may have had some time ago. Booths were tight and service was only fair. Waitress was more interested in boyfriend than customers. Not someplace I will go to again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
LOST
“always good unless they get a new cook ;-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

i would recommend ,been going to teds all my life good food..long as the cook isn't new.. fish n chips are really good

Visited January 2013
Port Huron, Michigan
“Good Food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The only thing I don't like is all the food taste the same. The smell of onions overwhelms the rest of the food I believe. Always had great service.

Visited January 2013