“Nice place horrible service” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Vegetarian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bad Axe, Michigan
“Nice place horrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We went there for my birthday and called earlier in the day to make a reservation. Showed up on time and got seated right away. Then the waiting began. We were given water and then waited for our waitress who never came by to take our dinner order much less a drink order. About 15 minutes of waiting another couple came in and right away a waitress took their drink order. That was enough. We got up and my wife asked a waitress walking by what the deal was and she basically didn't care. Gave no explanation as to why we never got service or didn't even try to remedy the situation.

We will never go back to this place.

Thank you everyone at the bank for a great birthday meal.

Armada Michigan
“Great atmosphere and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We had lunch there yesturday. We ordered a BLT and a crispy chicken caeser wrap. The prices were a little high but we expected that going in. Having said that my husband enjoyed his blt and waffle fries. The tomatoes were fresh, lettuce crisp, and the bacon was delicious. No complaints there. My chicken ceaser wrap was one of the best I have had in a long time. Fresh shaved parmesan, wonderful caeser dressing, and crisp lettuce. Our lunch portions were quite large. I couldn't finish all of mine and the watress was concerned and made sure that I liked it. That was a bonus for me as it shows they care if you leave satisfied or not. Truth be told I probably wouldn't go there for dinner after seeing their lunch prices. As far as lunch goes though our food was delicious and I don't mind paying a higher price for good quality food.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lapeer, Michigan
“wedding tasting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

we had a reservation to have a taste test for my daughters wedding ,usually means a little bite of what they would serve to your guest we didnt have it at al we had to order full dinners and taste each others! not professional and i had given her the date for our wedding and because it was the weekend before the july 4th crowd they canceled our wedding reception! very upsetting,my daughter was upset and to top it off when we got the bill from our(tasting) it was$$$ 150.00 not worththat!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan, United States
“went for lunch very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had good service and lunch was wonderful. The decor is amazing. We included pictures please view them.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eastpointe, Michigan
“Not worth the money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I thought this place would be an interesting place to have a meal while we were in town. The food was priced way to high. A crock of french onion soup was $7. We ended up ordering soup, salad, and bread at a cost of $11. I was very unimpressed. The staff was great but the food was mediocre. I wish that I had just got up and left.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere