“Great Food, Nice Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Westland, Michigan
“Great Food, Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

On nice days during the spring and summer, my co-workers and I love going to Comparis. I have always loved everything I have ever ordered. The service is always great too.

Visited July 2012

78% Recommend
Plymouth, Michigan
“Good food/Always Busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I dined at Compari's last Friday night. This was my second time dining there. The only downfall to this place is that they are always busy and they don't take reservations for small parties. When we arrived they informed us there would be about an hour wait so we went next door and had drinks at 336 Main. I would highly recommend doing that instead of standing around waiting there. I had the lobster ravioli and it was very good. Service was so/so otherwise I would given it a higher rating.

• Visited January 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Enjoy it every time I go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Nice restaurant in Downtown Plymouth. Food is typically good, prices a bit above average, but not too bad. Nice atmosphere, outdoor seating. Good variety on the menu. Nice wine selection

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Allen Park, Michigan
“Very Nice Restaurant / Great Food / Great Area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Comparis is located in the downtown tow area of Plymouth Michigan, very quiet area with the small country town atmosphere. Parking is somewhat of a premium around the restaurant but you can pretty much find other areas to park and walk - which is well worth it.

Food: Itlalian Food Cuisine - High Standards on the food at Comparis - I usually start with Escargot Agliolio (Yum) and my wife goes with the Bruschetta Pomodoro or some other apitizer. If you like Mushrooms try the Grilled Portabella Mushrooms Excellent.
Are entrees usually consist of one of the pasta dishes - and Incidentally the Gravy as Italian Call it (Sauce for others) is fantastic. My wife has been know to buy quarts before leaving after dinner.

Atmosphere: Nice low lighting - backround music - good conversation - nice ambience
Attire: Semi Casual to Casual

Price: Depending on what your ordering our bill as a couple ranged around $55 and we took food home.

Overall: I give comparis a 9 out of 10 and will absolutely be back

• Visited August 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“Wonderful upbeat place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We went for a rehearsal dinner and the food and drinks were wonderful . They did an excellent job. Lobster ravioli was delicious. It was very crowded and a bit noisy. We are from Florida and it was snowing and there is no parking so we drove around and around and then had to walk in the cold. I hear they do have valet parking on weekends which would be helpful.

• Visited December 2012