“I love the beautiful smile I recive from Tenika everytime I arrive. Too bad she's married.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth

You added Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   39700 Ann Arbor Road, Plymouth, MI 48170-4594   |
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Plymouth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2010

I will always stay at Redroof. the Property is nice/neat. The staff is friendly, professional, and always helpful. I recommend this location.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2010

My family and I were very impressed with the friendly and professional staff at this hotel. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome and that is rare to find these days. The price was reasonable and especially for the neighborhood that we were in, we felt safe and secure! We visited family for the holidays and we will be doing the same next year staying at Red Roof inn.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
buckeye
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2010

I have been traveling to this area of Mi. for approx. 3 years and I have found that this hotel is not only located at a point that is extremely easy to get to all of my accounts, but also the people that work the desk have gotten to know my requests from room choices to business fax requirements. Also, any special dining or office directions needed are sought out to the best of their ability.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2010

Great hotel, rate was very reasonable for the quality of the room. Everything you would expect from this hotel chain.

plymouth,mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2010

the staff here were all very nice and made you feel at home.tineka,diane,april and christina did all they could to make you welcome.they more than willing to help me solve a computer problem i had.thank you all for a wonderfull stay....

plymouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2010

The housekeeprs does a good job. My room was clean and very neat. The coffee in the office was excellent and the front desk representatives were very helpful and nice. (Tankea & Diane).

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2009

I stayed for 4 nights at the Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth to attend a workshop nearby and I was very pleased with the stay as well as the service.

I checked in on Wednesday afternoon (April 1st, 2009) and checked out on Sunday morning (April 5th, 2009). I made the reservation over the internet. The prices were reasonable: $39 a night each for Wed & Thurs; $55 for Fri; $80 for Sat. I checked out Sunday morning.

The room was spacious and quiet. There was a guest staying on one side of the room; and another upstairs directly above me and yet I did not hear their TV or music or conversations or footsteps as the rooms were very well insulated acoustically. The maid came in everyday to clean the room, replenish the supplies, make the bed, vacuum the floor, etc. The staff at the desk were kind and courteous.

The location is ideal too. Very close to the highway. Couple of gas stations nearby as well as many restaurants and stores. My room was on the first floor and I could park my car just a few feet from my door. I felt safe in my room as well as in the neighborhood.

If there is just one small complaint it would be the noise the heater makes when the thermostat kicks in at night.

This was the first time I stayed at a Red Roof Inn and my experience was great. In the future if I need a place to stay Red Roof Inn would be my choice!

Highly recommended.

-- Ranga

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth? Share your experiences!