“Expirience was fantastic” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   39700 Ann Arbor Road, Plymouth, MI 48170-4594   |
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Plymouth
“Expirience was fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012 via mobile

Room layout was properly done. Good entertainment access. Didn't have a boring time during stay.
Besides, the guest service officers were good in attending to my varied enquiries. Impressive, judging the fact that this was my first time in America.
I look forward to the red roof sign on future travels; I also look forward to recommending it to everyone I know who's travelling to the states.

• Stayed March 2012
Christina P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
We are happy to provide our guest with fantastic customer service. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your time in America and at our hotel and your enquiries were answered promptly. We look forward to your next visit.

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Franklin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

For the last 60 weeks I've stayed at the Detroit-Plymouth Red Roof Inn every Sunday evening, except for 2. I could stay anywhere I want and there are numerous alternatives, but I choose to continue staying at this facility, because: 1. The staff, especially Steve, is professional, courteous, and friendly; 2. the rooms are clean and reasonably priced; 3. I feel safe and secure at all hours of the day and night; 4. it's a lob wedge from I-275; and 5. Dunkin Doughnuts and Dennys ajoin the property, so I can arrive as late as I want and depart as early as I want without having to worry about where to get coffee or food.

Altogether I've spent 75 or so nights at this motel and never had a single bad experience.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are happy to treat our guest like family as we strive to provide excellent customer service and clean rooms. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Plymouth, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

The staff here are great, always helping you any way they can.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
We are always glad to provide our guest with great customer service going above and beyond. Thank you for your comments. We look forward to your return visit.

Guelph
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

Stayed here October 21 through 23, 2011. Conveniently located near Highways 275, 14 and I96. Hotel is comprised of two buildings that are two storeys tall. All rooms are accessed from outside (as opposed to a hallway). All prices at the time of booking were at two price points. The highest priced room (which was not expensive) had a microwave, fridge and safe. The room appeared to be freshly renovated or decorated - all furniture was in excellent condition. The work area faced the television which was a nice change. The hotel is next to a gas station/Dunkin Donuts and Dennys is across the street. Not far from Detroit proper or Ann Arbor. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Venice, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

I had stayed here before... my favorite place in the detroit area

as always the staff was very professional and cordial... especially, Diane.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Plymouth, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

I had stayed at the RRI on a weekend's Job Project in Plymouth. I finished the work and was ready to check out and go home. In my haist to get on the road I forgot to pack my Travel Box.
I keep my soup and crackers and silverware and bowls and paperplates in there. It's what every Traveler cherishes the most. Well, I called the Hotel after I was a 100 miles away and Diane said she would walk over to my room and retreve the box for me and I could get it back when I return for another nights stay. It was about 6 weeks later and I returned and Diane was quick to inform me that my Box was here and waiting for me to pick it up. As was Tanika and Norman that both work the desk. They were all interested in seeing that I had my Travel Box Back.

Room Tip: Ask for the Seperior King room.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

I have been a guest at this hotel for several years and have always found the Staff to be warm, friendly, courteous and very helpful!!!! It is always clean, quiet and comfortable. Diane, as well as all of the other Staff members, are always willing to do whatever it takes to accommodate the guests and ensure their stay is a pleasant one. This location is conveniently located with easy access to all area freeways, restaurants, and business locations.

Kathy B.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Plymouth? Share your experiences!