“Execellent Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Plymouth, Michigan
“Execellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to Ironwood more times than I can count. Everytime I go there I have never been disappointed by their food, which is probably why they are busy all the time. I do feel like the waitresses need to be better. A lot of the time the service is lacking.

Visited January 2013

michigan
“Undercooked brisket, spotty service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place has so many nice reviews our experience was a real disappointment. The restaurant is clean, and had a nice ambiance. When we got there, the restaurant was half empty but we waited a solid 5 minutes before someone offered to seat us. Add another 10 before someone came over to take our drink order. Food came out of the kitchen promptly. The brisket was underdone. The bbq beef sandwich we ordered was essentially inedible. The meat tasted old. Sweet potato and regular fries were good. Cornbread had so much sugar in it, it tasted like yellow cake.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Plymouth, Michigan
“Nice Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Love the atmosphere, pretty good food too! Sweet potato fries are great! They actually cook the fries so they come black and tender. Pizza is great too! Tonight was first time and I'll be back for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Plymouth, MI
“Ironwood Consistently delivers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

So, you live in the city but want some good barbecue? Then this is the place to go. Oh you want pizza instead? Ditto. To be honest, there hasn't been anything on the menu that we haven't liked. Philly Cheese steak, awesome. French Dip, awesome. Cheese Sticks? some of the best. Pulled Pork, an actual smokey flavor. It is by far the best I've had in the north! If you want some good food at a cool place in DTP, you have to try Ironwood.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Michigan
“Excellent Food and Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family and I live a few blocks from Ironwood and it has gradually become one of our staples. We often carry out, but we have two small children and when we do eat there they always do a great job of accommodating us.

Every item from the menu has been quite good. The salmon sandwich and chili are two of my regulars, the calamari is verging on some of the best I've had - tender and accentuated with a drizzle of hot sauce. The portabella chicken is simply outstanding.

• Visited October 2012